1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Cold vs. overdue?

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by mr j, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Turner

Turner Active Member

Technically...he did

2. John Blerg

John Blerg Well-Known Member 👹 Troll 👹

Founder of CalAsia Proven Baccarat Wagering Method
    Right on where is the proof?? show us the proof!! amen praise the Lord whatever they say:D

3. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

To be fair , during my posting at RF.cc Mr.Turner had been very helpful to me in his capacity as a moderator. He was there when I needed assistance in some way . Thanks .

Nathan Detroit

4. delectus

delectus Member

The roulette model is all done by hand. It is very time consuming, but from my point of view I have better control
    over it, than if it was in a program. Every number has a parameter. For example the number 24 has a parameter of
    104/160. Bets are placed at the 104 stage. There is a maximum of 56 bets and 24 must come in by 160. Many spins
    are not relevant, which means 24 will have come in before the 104 stage. However the idea of the model is that a 24
    is guaranteed to come in within the 104/160 parameter. There will only be eight betting opportunities per Table.
    So for example 24 may be ready to place a bet, as well as 3 with a parameter of 148/204.

By the end of the year I am hoping every number will appear within it's allotted parameter. I would then be keen
    to have a program done, as the project will then be complete.

I acknowledge it is a very complicated seemingly impossible model, but it is perhaps 90% complete. Just a few
    parameters will still need to be altered.

mr j likes this.
  5. John Blerg

John Blerg Well-Known Member 👹 Troll 👹

Founder of CalAsia Proven Baccarat Wagering Method
    Still broke though and just writing anout it, we understand!! Nice plan.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
  6. Jerome

Jerome Active Member

Self-Employed
    delectus,

It sounds like fun, and everyone should have a hobby. But you're mistaken if you think that the math is "theoretical nonsense". Really, it's just plain logic and common sense. No matter how many spins you skip or what patterns you find in the data, they don't indicate future outcomes because the wheel has no memory. Just because you can find patterns and do all this interesting analysis doesn't mean that it helps to predict the next outcome any better than chance. For that you need to look at the CAUSES of why the ball lands where it does, and the patterns in past spins are not causes, they are the EFFECTS of prior causes. Understanding this leads to advantage play, but that's another story.

Good luck with your system.

mr j likes this.
  7. delectus

delectus Member

It's pointless repeating the same thing over & over again "the wheel has no memory". Who said the wheel has a memory?

What you don't understand is that a lot of information becomes available when the numbers appear. Perhaps it's not the
    best analogy but think of it in terms of lego bricks. A small child will play around with it and not construct anything,
    that we easily recognize. Then as the child gets older, he/she will construct a house, boat etc.

Random numbers just appear as a jumble of lego bricks, it just requires the mind to discover for example when 7 comes
    in, how is it in relation to the previous number or numbers. Just maybe like me you will find that a 7 in a certain situation
    that will act quite differently from other 7's that have come in. You will say this is impossible, but it is perfectly true.

It's strange but 7 is problematic, as far a my model is concerned, but for the work I have done on pi it's a fantastic number.
    Of course no one knows if pi is random, they say not, it just seems that way.