1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

TurboGenius Coldest Number Theory Part II aka "Combined Deviation"

Discussion in 'TurboGenius's Forum' started by TurboGenius, Jun 27, 2022.

1. Matt Apollo 88

Matt Apollo 88 New Member

Ok so for example you sit down and see previous 20 spins with only 2 repeats.

I’d personally now play all future unhits max 3 removing oldest with newest to repeat. (Knowing that repeats need to catch up) therefore not all those unhits will show fast.

I’d do this because after 20 spins only 2 repeats there is too many numbers to choose from if betting for repeats to catch and could get very messy with big bets and bankroll.

that’s just how I’d go about it mate

Last edited: Jul 10, 2022
  2. Matt Apollo 88

Would you go straight for repeats looking at those 20 spins. Placing 18 or so chips down or would you narrow down the pack.

cheers mate

3. Naughty but nice

Naughty but nice Well-Known Member

One of the experts on here, would say narrow the field. Yes, if going for repeats.
    Turbo's advantage, top3 has how many matches. Make the selection bigger like reply 9, 4-5-6th pay better than 35-1.
    Top 8 has how many?
    Why 8 numbers?
    Shaun shows 7#'s then repeat.
    What does Vaddi want? no more than 7 #'s to repeat, 8 #'s break even. Bago said.
    Repeat average that showed for collected spins on FOBT is 1-3-5-7=16@ 40th spin. Makes 24 of the starting 37 hit.
    24 is LOTT @37.
    @37th spin if 24 have hit and 40th usually has 24, would the repeat come from 24#'s over last 3 spins.

4. Matt Apollo 88

So 20 spins only 2 repeats and by spin 30 on average we’d expect to have 9 repeats. (Repeats catch up due)

it’s just how to narrow things down that gets me. So I end up going for the future unhits to be the repeats.

anyway I’ll keep playing around and testing different things.

thanks pal