1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Intro Corporate Finance Professional - Tyronne Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tyronne, Apr 6, 2021.

?

Are you happy with your current Payments gateway provider, success rates and long term contracts?

Poll closed May 4, 2021.
  1. Yes, I am rolling in money and successful transactions

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, save me, I am open to increase my successful transactions and have a 1 month notice period

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Tyronne

Tyronne New Member

Compliance Officer - High Risk
    Good day everyone.

I trust we are all well this day, and ready for a marvelous week ahead.

I am a Corporate Finance Professional and my expertise areas are:

CIB
    Business startup advice, consulting, management.
    Business plan and Pitch-Book development.
    Trading and Investments
    Networking, social media influence

I work for a Gateway Payments Processor, and we specialize with merchants in the "High-Risk Merchant" Industry and boast rapid growth that has worldwide coverage with numerous Acquirers.

Our head office is based in London, and I am one of the Corporate Officers there looking to expand our network of merchants looking for a more effective gateway solution to maximize on your successful credit card transactions we also offer inhouse gateway software.

I hope that we can have a conversation! Reach out to me for any of the above, I can be found here on this forum where I intend to be active in addition to my Instagram: tt_ramella

Hope we can discuss business ventures in the space of Online gambling, and more.