1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Baccarat Cracked it! Baccarat can be beaten

Discussion in 'Baccarat Forum' started by cluedupcity, Jul 11, 2020.

1. Punkcity

Punkcity Well-Known Member

CEO, manager of sublease my account name.inc
    Troll tag team one accounts head , Skipptophia.
    Possible terms you need to mention if ypu are a degen gambler and gamble for the sake of gambling then no m.m will work, no selection criteria will work, no rabbits foot will work. no system /method / approach will work for you etc
    Some people just need to gamble, its not about the win or loss, they dont want to profit from anything. they just want to gamble full stop.
    cheers

Nathan Detroit likes this.
  2. fathead

fathead Well-Known Member

Developers kill me ignoring banker commission. If you are not accounting for the Banker Pushes in EZ Bac or the the 50% payout on Banker in Super 6, or 5% commission on Banker Wins in regular Bac then you are not really testing. That is the house edge on the Banker side. If we did not have to deal with these three drains on bankroll then we would all win.

soxfan likes this.
  3. cluedupcity

cluedupcity Active Member

Banker commission is dependant on banker wins. The number of banker wins cannot be assessed until the bettor has stop betting. When a bettor stops betting having reached his stop win target -- hopefully soon into a session and thus ending that session -- then the total banker commissions can be calculated and offset against the stop win number of unit wins.

In any good strategy such banker commission should not total more than = to 1 unit, which is what I aim for at most with a realistic stop win target (+3 to +7) assuming moreover that roughly 50% of wins on the way to reaching the stop win target was based on banker wins, though of course this % may vary slightly thus reducing banker commission exposure or increasing it. One can only factor in estimates when forming a strategy since all strategies are unique.

Notwithstanding even if there was no banker commission it's worth noting that a bettor is not guaranteed to win by merely betting on Banker given that there are many player strong shoes and this can be the case with a number of shoes in a row.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2020
  4. fathead

Attached is a test I ran some time back on the Zumma 1600 shoes. Bet selection was TBL (time before last or decision before last). You will ride all long streaks and chops, lose on the twos. You will bet about 50% on player, 50% on banker. If you look at the attached chart, the Blue Line indicates results after 5% commission. The Red Line indicates results ignoring 5% commission. See a difference?

Attached Files:

5. cluedupcity

That's based on playing for every outcome. A good strategy factors in a triggers, when to start betting and a stop loss for ingame play. Betting for every outcome is not a baccarat pro approach unless wagers are increased/decreased. Again, banker commission does not prevent a baccarat pro from winning. And a session is not hundreds and hundreds of outcomes. This is why a winning strategy is based on rules thus able to account for any banker commission. And again, the Banker side may not be the stronger side in one of more shoes in a row!!!

Nathan Detroit likes this.
  6. fathead

I am aware of several baccarat players that win consistently despite commission so yes it is definitely possible and is being done now. My point is please do not ignore banker commission in your testing. It is a disservice to potential purchasers. Banker commission can turn a small winning shoe into a breakeven shoe and a breakeven shoe into a losing shoe. Your sessions may be short but many sessions played eventually will string together into hundreds and thousands of betting decisions. Just my 2 cents.

Nathan Detroit, soxfan and HunterBBQ like this.
  7. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

There should always be a loss limit during a session. Simply charge the commission to the LL while the session is in progress.

8. Nathan Detroit

cluedupcity is 100 percent on target .

9. cluedupcity

mega big win tonight playing baccarat ties using my tie hunter strategy, netted £15k, built up on the high paying ties, low number 1-4 not every round, but at the right times as in my strategy book, with back up 8-1 bets, and backup banker or player bets, shoe came a long boom, all connected, over the moon! Also won using two of my strats dual combo, 45+ units.

10. Michael Giello

Michael Giello New Member

Hello Cluedupcity,
    I thought you had a book coming out soon?

11. cluedupcity

yes it's going through editing

12. Nathan Detroit

A book on Baccarat the size of a 2 x3.5 " business card should cover it.

13. cluedupcity

Every aspect needs explaining so the reader can see how all the parts of the clock work otherwise they will start asking about different aspects relating to different mechanisms; what if this, how this or that, could this or that be different... second hand, minute hand, hour hand, alarm settings, stop, etc etc, A brief summary thus will not suffice.

14. Nathan Detroit

Let the game of Baccarat speak for itself. Therein lies the key.

15. cluedupcity

there's no such thing as baccarat there are only outcomes.

16. Punkcity

Just being flippant here and not being nasty but just have to say like as in haahaahaa joke tongue in cheek etc
    is that like saying its just going through a divorce
    cheers

17. Punkcity

You mean old school business card as the amount of information you can put on a screenshot that size now adays is huge. nano tech, etc
    cheers

18. Nathan Detroit

You got the message. Not the size of a hard cover War and Peace.

Cheers.

19. Punkcity

Was Hawaii the prequel to war and peace or vice versa ? Loved Hawaii but found War and peace less beachie so didn’t finish it.
    Not being flippant at all but how many pages are your books on average cludupcity?
    Please no hijacking my question please.

Are they hard copy or only ebooks? I understand from your previous post that you put some effort into it re discussion, descriptions etc . Are they similar in size to average 400 page old school paperback?
    As I can’t read English I wouldn’t buy a book but I’m interested as I was in that industry. Cheers

20. cluedupcity

paperback Av 50 pages and some ebook too, I try to avoid filler

Last edited: Aug 17, 2020