1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Craps CRAPS: No System, No Strategy Mumbo Jumbo

Discussion in 'Craps Forum' started by SevenOut, Mar 8, 2015.

1. SevenOut

SevenOut New Member Founding Member

All Craps Forums have the... Craps Peddlers.

They sell and peddle Crap. Their special System. Their special Strategy. Their winnings prove that they are infallible and for a mere pittance of your money, this secret will be... YOURS, as well. They will sell to you this wonderful plan because... they like you and want to help your game.

Are YOU that gullible? Are YOU that ignorant? Are YOU a buyer or seller of this nonsense?

There is NO short cut to becoming a consistent winner at the Craps Table. There is one way to minimize your financial exposure at a Craps Table... just do not play. You will be money ahead by never playing Craps. The experts with an immense knowledge of various Players, Systems, Dice mumbo jumbo and plain incorrect statistical / mathematical slight of hand can make a convincing argument that THEY have made money playing Craps. They have witnesses, or accomplices to support this toilet tissue. ...and that is exactly what it is good for. Are these winnings consistent over time... NEVER.

Winning at a Craps Table takes a System, Bankroll and limiting your TIME. If any one of these three legs to a stool are missing, you are out on your bare butt and become a spectator. If you wager to increase your time at a Craps Table... you may as well pay and get the Craps Peddler's handiwork. It is probably an improvement over your... nonsense.

Anyone who would sell the "secret to Craps Success" is selling you a sack of hot air. Many will believe it. Many will discover that it does not work... but you did not follow the instructions correctly. Maybe the instructions said "to wager MORE when YOUR NUMBERS are rolling". That is my favorite.

The largest following for Craps Mumbo Jumbo is how to hold and roll the dice. Much like playing Blackjack, and how you hold the cards would make one bit of difference in your chances to improve your hands.

The next largest following... is the Mumbo Jumbo. Absolute nonsense. I have heard it all, and some. The same nonsense with new packaging, new unprovable results... new, new and new. Only a novice Craps Player falls into believing Craps can be beaten in the LONG RUN. The long run will put you to ruin... time at the table. The more you PLAY, the more you PAY. "L" is the bond from Play to Pay... LUCK.

The BEST books detailing Craps have NO system or strategy of playing. The author's know that Craps over the long term cannot be beaten. Craps can be beaten in the short term. That is true. But the majority of Craps Players have NO self control. They believe the winnings will not end. Much like not adding gasoline to your car will extend your drive and save you money on a long trip. Just playing at a Craps table, you engine is idling and costing you. Next thing you know... your bankroll is gone, your enthusiasm is spent and you are out of your windfall from an earlier string of winnings.

My advice. Watch a Craps Game for thirty minutes. Watch the wagering and the spoils. How would you have done? Is it a closely held secret that a once full 14 foot table of howling winners becomes... empty? What happened?

-I limit my losses through my Bankroll. Risk only what you can afford to lose.
    -I do not limit my wins.
    When the dice finish off that last good roll... QUIT. You can always come back as a winner. Otherwise... you are a Dice Degenerate and will never understand as you resist reality occurring at the Craps Table.

Try this. Put a paper sack over your head. Play your system. Play your money management. Shoot the dice. Did you Craps game improve? If you said NO... then you are a Craps Degenerate. It should have made no difference.

Mark V likes this.
  2. zengrifter

zengrifter Member Lineage to Founders

Serial Entrepreneur
    What is the system? How much BR does it take?