1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette D'Alembert Grind

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by Pedro, Jul 10, 2022.

1. Pedro

Pedro Active Member

Bet selection always wind up being 50% correct on EC bets, so if you want to play and win you need to focus on money management instead.

Some say that you need to bet more when you are wining but the moment you bet more you start losing.

Yes, its gamblers fallacy that if you are losing too much you'll start winning soon but at the same time experience shows me that it s the closest to working you can come up with. Fallacies, after all, are only credible because they resemble the true.

That being said, my favorite money management is the D'Alembert. It just works the longest. Its weak spot is the fact that you'll eventually accumulate so many losses that it goes bust.

But you can make it live longer by never betting more then the necessary to reach one unit above the all time high, like its done with the Oscar's grind.

Anyway, this is what I've found that works the longest.

I'm trying to code it. But I think it doesn't survive forever...

Last edited: Jul 10, 2022
  2. Toimeme

Toimeme New Member

Bonjour.
    Merci de ton message.
    Comment as-tu adapté la d'Alembert alors ?
    Moi je l'ai beaucoup utilisé il y a quelque temps mais comme tu l'as dit, ça s'est avérée perdant sur le long terme.

3. thereddiamanthe

thereddiamanthe Well-Known Member

apicem rapax DNME
    Perhaps, you should look into the winning principles described herein;
    one of them being the one you've mentioned = nominal profit.

Btw, roulette offers you more 'gears' than one = payouts -- you don't drive a car in the first gear at all times, do you?