1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Designing a System from Scratch

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by thereddiamanthe, Nov 22, 2021.

1. Rinad

Rinad Active Member

I will said in my case that a strategy has to have in it the ability to be "not to difficult to play",and even allows for "mistakes" sometime.
    in real life we do make stupid mistakes sometime and also its simplicity has to be there.
    no one can be as sharpe after 8 hours of play as you are when fresh and rested.
    when I said "not to difficult" I mean we need to know basics , like always knowing how many spins we are playing, and where we stand in terms of betting amounts, ect... knowing how to count properly I guess.
    there has to be a reason as to "why" we have a advantage and a history with practice and testings that show positive outcomes .
    like as a example I love to edge a single number, a street, split or what ever my target is with "overlaping" .
    always have and probably always will , and there are other fondations or tools that placed all together add on to a player's advantage.
    a example is ; having a poker hand where 1/ holding of high cards. 2/ being suited 3/ having straight draws , increase a player's outs tremendously. roulette with a target (winning) can hold the same dynamics . can be built in that same fashion and speaking of Talos method, he has those tools incorporated in his method of play.
    so the players should have a list of all the advantage the house does not have, because as players we do have some advantages.
    the house knows what they have, we should know what we hold, and have it on our menu .
    I would add also that a good system should be "transferable" to another table (i all possible), in case of malfunction of other "flux" that happens during play. but I know that may be asking too much and not always practical depending of the system itself......... for what its worth.
    Regards,

Rinad

2. Rinad

Rinad Active Member

something else that make a good system a good system is the followings.
    not having to make bets that are "way too high" for your well being. one has to be comfortable with his bettings.
    and second , making a base bet high enough where you dont need to play a marathon game in order to make good at the end of the day.
    I think a maximum of 300 spins played should be the most 95 % of the time, just my take, of course the fewer the better, that is why a proper base bet needs to be in place to begin with.
    Regards,
    R.

3. Joey Torres

Joey Torres Active Member

Hi Rinad,

You have a very interesting opinion about the game. Unfortunately, I'm still a newbie and can't contribute anything of value.

I know that you are beating this game and would like to ask your guidance on the best MM strategy in an Even Chance game.

Thanks a million.

4. Rinad

Rinad Active Member

hi Joey, we all are here to learn and to share so dont worry about not contributing to the forum . there is more then one way to beat this game and you need to figure what is reasonable and what is definitively not your style. for one thing it has to do with your persona and your tolerance for risk. I am always willing to help anyone but you can send me a message in my inbox on this forum with any concern . also on this thread I am sure questions are welcome so feel free, even know this thread is about building a system from scratch.
    Regards,
    R.

5. Joey Torres

Joey Torres Active Member

Hi Rinad,

Thanks for your post. Unfortunately, I still can't send PM to you due to my low posting. I'm actually studying/testing 3 steps limited Martingale and the problem I have is after 3LIAR, I need a conservative MM strategy for recovery. I can provide you with my email if you don't want to discuss it publicly.

Best regards

6. thereddiamanthe

thereddiamanthe Well-Known Member

apicem rapax DNME
    Get to him on roulettelife ..