1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Devising on my own

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by thereddiamanthe, Oct 31, 2019.

1. thereddiamanthe

thereddiamanthe Well-Known Member

apicem rapax DNME
    Also, as you mihht have found out already • most people must be thought 'linear'y' or 'in limear fasion' guidimg them & teaching them in introducing [mastering] concept by concept at a time.

With few others • since having enoumous abstract capacity already above mentioned is only counter•productive • you can simply 'overload' us with the whole thing at once • quickly deciphering through comnecting all the dots, only clarifications 'here & there'. Perhaps just because of the language\terminology pertaining to abstract knowledge not being yet in sync, perhaps since certain concepts introduced are new\alien.

2. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    I'm sure you would. You didn't expect me to read all that did you? I'm glad you are being left behind. You don't need the software. But you can't get that message. So what. There are people in this world that just need to eat shit no matter what they do. You are one of the best.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
  3. thereddiamanthe

apicem rapax DNME
    HAAAAAHAAHHALOL.
    Bushmuh, I stand on, my own.
    I still find that app useful for my purposes though .. so be great & make it happen.

May you also shortly clarify .. what the hell you turned against me for .. or what do you hold against me? Not that its relevant ro my success.

PS..no I don't "need" in the sense you are implying. But all other option require internet connection, which includes mobike data. Practicing using would be free of charge .. & the simplest.

So..

4. thereddiamanthe

apicem rapax DNME
    Its called • grace. Do it gracefully, or with grace. & the immunity to the humans' net of strings thereof humilliation will be embodied\incorporated.

5. thereddiamanthe

apicem rapax DNME
    ScreenHunter 52.png ScreenHunter 51.png ScreenHunter 51.png & this [thread] has been intended as the place
    for exactlt 'such' things.

Pehaps I should have titled it
    diamonds & gems or treasure chest

••••••••••••••••
    eugene•post: 84705
    Hello NickMsi and thank you very much for sharing your PDF. I always look forward to reading any contributions that you put forward on the subject.

Here is something for you guys to look at. This was a quote from Pryanka.

ATTCH•52

I can't remember which thread I read it in but I saved it anyhow to do some testing with.
    Now here are some testing results.

ATTCH•51

What you are looking at is how many spins it takes for all 6 streets to complete. (I know Turbo will say that there are really 11 streets)

The 'green' indicates when a unique follows on the very next spin. Based on this, it's fair to say that the street on the second spin will be mostly different from the first and the street on the third spin will half the time be different from the streets on spins one and two. Not to mention there is also a sleeping street which you can discount.

It's useful info when you can discount a few streets when forming your bet and can also be used to good effect with other concepts.

cheers
    •••••••••••••••

Last edited: Nov 17, 2019
  6. thereddiamanthe

apicem rapax DNME
    In bold = modules in OP.

Eugene, any more like these above?

In the treasure chest . . ;)

Last edited: Nov 17, 2019
  7. thereddiamanthe

apicem rapax DNME
    1. In designing•devising an own unique approach • after your 100000(0)s of spins of experience . . say; what has to be kept in mind, which underlying factors, principles, mechanisms & dynamics to [keep in] regard.

2. its essential to me that its MODULAR

• procures leverage & pivot points
    • another advantage is multiplexity: such modules might be played linearly or layered multiple simultaneously when opportunities arise

8. thereddiamanthe

apicem rapax DNME
    Guess what .. a year later I found out that DrTalos 'speaks' my language.