1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette DIVIDE & CONQUER WITH A TWIST

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by Dylananiac, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Dylananiac

Dylananiac Member

TIME is still most important. The expression is ancient, and if you have all the time in the world, you may add a twist! One roulette version of "Divide & conquer", as I have understood it, goes like this:
    1 unit bets. STOP when in profit. Focus on the Dozens. Spin once. Bet on the four double streets (DS)
    in other two dozens not hit. Example: If the first spin was #12, you should bet DS 13-18, 19-24, 25-30 and 31-36.
    Repeat DS until hit. After a hit: Remove from the winning DS, then place on UNHIT street in that DS.
    Rebet the other occupied DS.
    If you win on street, remove your street bet and to the other two numbers in that street. Remember to stop when in profit.

MY TWIST: If I win on one of the two numbers (still not in profit), I leave the winning number.
    If I win on the other number (still not in profit), I leave it. Then I bet the corresponding DS.
    If I win on DS, I go to the street that did not win there. And so forth and so on.