1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Join our $5,000 Cash Giveaway!

    Win Cash by Posting and Inviting New Members!
  3. Have a gambling question?

    Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play sub-forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Craps Do ANY of you win 95% of all your craps sessions? I do using String Theory!

Discussion in 'Craps Forum' started by thekid1921, Jan 28, 2015.

  1. David Medansky

    David Medansky Member Founding Member

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2015
    Likes:
    28
    Location:
    Phoenix, Arizona
    It is not supernatural powers that TheKid is using to win. He uses string theory and a lot of discipline. I tell my students that only 1% of the people I teach actually have the discipline to play craps the way I play. I don't make a lot of money at one time. Rather, I make a small amount (usually $100 per session - 20 to 30 minutes) and play 2 to 3 sessions each day I'm in Vegas. I win about 85% of the time. Every one thinks they are part of the 1%. Most of my students get bored, greedy or don't want to put the time and effort in to learning. There is no magic formula you can learn in an hour or two. You should read Malcolm Gladwell's Outlier if you think differently. And yes, it is very difficult to make money playing craps. If anyone tells you differently - - they are lying.
     
  2. Admin Team

    Admin Team Administrators Admins

    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2014
    Likes:
    385
    Folks, two more warnings have been issued in this thread due to rule violations concerning insults and personal attacks.

    Please respect our rules and treat each other with respect like you would an elderly family member at their home.

    Discuss facts, ideas, and opinions but please refrain from discussing each other, getting personal, or naming names.

    If the rules continue to be violated in this thread, we will be forced to close it.

    Please be civil and disagree without being disagreeable.
     
  3. Grafstein_disciple

    Grafstein_disciple Member Founding Member

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2015
    Likes:
    26
    Occupation:
    Professional Gambler
    Location:
    Toronto
    Interesting ... he hasn't really written much other than to say he wins 97% of the time, and this thread has exploded with 400 hits....people hammering him and offering deep word for word insight into what he has or hasn't promised. So far all I see is someone who threw up some comments - with the offer to back up his promotion by witnessing his play - some have offered to do that. I'm not sure I'm really pumped to participate in a Craps Forum where the most interesting post is a baseless posting ... it's just against everything I thought this forum aspired to be.

    It is really interesting to note how we gamblers are drawn to the age old question - How do you win at Gambling? This is supposed to be a forum of the best blog/authors on the subject - yet here we are slinging shit around. It's just odd.

    Gambling and especially Craps is addictive in that sense. I'm not preaching just observing that the most "interested" in post is the one with the least information.
     
  4. Admin Team

    Admin Team Administrators Admins

    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2014
    Likes:
    385
    We would disagree that the hits are a reflection of how "interesting" this thread is. Rather, we would argue that the amount of elevated hits it has received thus far is due to its inflammatory and provocative nature, not any actual information or evidence it has provided, of which there is -- as of yet -- none.

    As Admins, we won't interfere with discussions unless they violate the rules. It is up to our members to discuss, dissect, and analyze any claims, particularly those that remain unproven and have offered no evidence to support them. We encourage our members to keep an open mind but to also be skeptical of outlandish and unproven claims and to demand hard evidence that can be properly scrutinized and discussed by members in an open and respectful manner.
     
    Grafstein_disciple likes this.
  5. Grafstein_disciple

    Grafstein_disciple Member Founding Member

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2015
    Likes:
    26
    Occupation:
    Professional Gambler
    Location:
    Toronto
    Oh I agree with you Admin, I think a bit of sarcasm was being dealt. It does show the nature of what it takes to draw attention to a post. Again, Zero information ... I think my next post will be.....How I nailed Kate Upton on a Craps table and won $1,000,000.00 69% of the time.
     
    Elijah Marks likes this.
  6. ddarko

    ddarko Member Founding Member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2015
    Likes:
    1
    So thekid is very kindly teaching you his method of play. A method of which in previous posts he says he won't sell or give any clues too.....

    Then you state that you are not sharing anything that your learning, YOUR decision not his...

    Surely he MUST of said that you cannot tell anybody, because, well, he's not telling anybody ?

    That just doesn't ring true to me.
     
  7. Frank Scoblete

    Frank Scoblete Active Member Founding Member

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2015
    Likes:
    67
    "thekid" --- I don't think I attacked you in any way. The only "systems" I sell are based on the math of the game and on proven advantage-play methods.

    One of the big problems people have when they post on message boards (or write articles and books) is that others will disagree with them or ask them to explain themselves or give them advice. Some writers get quite upset by that. And, yes, some responders tend to get sarcastic, some nasty, and some angry and some off the wall. Using handles (fake names) makes it easy for people to sink into the well of wackiness. I think using one's real name would tend to make people think more before firing back at their critics. The greatest writer of all time, William Shakespeare, had critics so "thekid," Medansky and Scoblete certainly will have them too. (As will anyone who writes about anything on the Internet or on paper.)

    It is always up to the reader, each and every individual reader, to decide if what he is reading is actually intelligent or if it is nonsense. Or somewhere in between. For me, when it comes to gambling, my advice is to go with the math.

    The randomness of a simulation is as real as the randomness of an actual, physical game --- and it allows for more decisions which is the key to figuring out if what you think you figured out is actually what you figured out. Think of the amazing number of slot machines. Their programming is based on computer simulations and you know how much money those beasts bring into the casino coffers.

    So 'thekid," you don't have to fire back even if some critics fire at you. It comes with the territory.
     
    mightymike likes this.

  8. mightymike

    mightymike Active Member Founding Member

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2015
    Likes:
    47
    i want to believe! could you please describe how your system works? also what evidence can you offer to prove these awesome claims? do you have any videos showing you winning 95% of all your crap sessions? i want to know more but talk is cheap!

    but you haven't proven anything yet...

    i want to believe! show us proof!
     
    Elijah Marks and Fritz like this.
  9. Elijah Marks

    Elijah Marks Member Founding Member

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2015
    Likes:
    8
    Occupation:
    Risk Manager
    Location:
    Chicago IL
    Isn't life grand when you are a gambler?!?

    The facts remain that if you play craps and if you were able to stand up and play for hundreds of thousands of hours at the craps table it would no doubt prove that the house edge is what we all already know that it is, and that given a million rolls, all gamblers will be losers and to about the exact count as what the house advantage is.

    The trick is giving yourself a little bit of an edge, and to play short sessions and get up a bit and stop! And keep your winnings and come back another day. In the long run we are all going to be losers pretty close to exactly what the house edge is.

    And we all know or should know, that in craps the only bets that are even worth betting are:

    Pass line bets with full odds
    Come bets with full odds
    Don't pass bets with full odds
    Don't come bets with full odds
    Place bets on 6
    Place bets on 8

    Did I mess any bets worth betting?
     
  10. BigBen

    BigBen New Member Founding Member

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2015
    Likes:
    9
    Location:
    NY, The State Of Confusion!
    Interesting Thread.
    Looking forward to reading more.
     
    Elijah Marks likes this.
  11. mightymike

    mightymike Active Member Founding Member

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2015
    Likes:
    47
    still waiting for that proof from thekid1921...

    make me a believer!
     
    Elijah Marks likes this.
  12. $nakeEye$

    $nakeEye$ Active Member Founding Member

    Joined:
    Dec 30, 2014
    Likes:
    36
    Occupation:
    Retired
    Location:
    Las Vegas
    MightyMike -

    Do us ALL a large favor -

    Do NOT hold your breath while waiting for that proof !

    $...eE..$
     
  13. Alan Shank

    Alan Shank Member Founding Member

    Joined:
    Dec 31, 2014
    Likes:
    16
    Occupation:
    retired software engineer
    Location:
    Woodland, CA
    Sigh.
    Alan Shank
     
  14. Harley

    Harley Active Member Lineage to Founders

    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2015
    Likes:
    76
    Location:
    Area 51

    Actually the Craps table is a very fertile environment where String Theory (and Waves) can be observed ... I have done it for years ... and I am selling nothing

    ... for those that want to catch up with the modern concepts behind String Theory, try here:

    http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/string-theory-and-waves.html
     
    Elijah Marks likes this.

  15. Elijah Marks

    Elijah Marks Member Founding Member

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2015
    Likes:
    8
    Occupation:
    Risk Manager
    Location:
    Chicago IL
    Thats great Harley, very interesting, but I doubt that the indented circles on the dies affect the wave much, and I also doubt that the wave while predictable allows one to predict accurately what side the dies will land on, considering that the opposites of each die typically total 7, where the 1 if it falls face down the die will show a 6 up. I still seriously doubt that you can predict what the numbers will show up on the rolls based on any waves or any string theory. Sure sounds like some voodoo to me. The article while interesting didnt seem to be very convincing as to allowing one to predict what will be rolled.

    And further craps rules require you to throw the dice to then end of the table and bounce off the wall, there is no real way to predict which way they will bounce which is seemingly going to be pretty random after they hit the far craps table wall. While it may or may not affect what is rolled, I dont think that rolling the dice a certain way or rolling them with certain numbers facing up prior to throwing makes any difference.

    And I am sure most of here are really only interested in string theory and waves as it applies to craps if it allows us to gain an edge on the house in predicting what is rolled.

    And I still say the only bets really worth placing if you want to win money are:
    Pass line bets with full odds
    Come bets with full odds
    Don't pass bets with full odds
    Don't come bets with full odds
    Place bets on 6
    Place bets on 8
    and since no one disputed this I am going to assume everyone knows this, as obviously these are the bets that carry the lowest house advantage.
     
  16. mightymike

    mightymike Active Member Founding Member

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2015
    Likes:
    47
    this guy is full of craps (pun intended).

    he claims he doesn't sell anything and is not a system seller but a quick googling of his username uncovered this:

    [​IMG]

    busted!

    i really wanted to believe too...!
     
    Elijah Marks likes this.
  17. Elijah Marks

    Elijah Marks Member Founding Member

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2015
    Likes:
    8
    Occupation:
    Risk Manager
    Location:
    Chicago IL
    nothing worse than a liar
     
  18. albalaha

    albalaha Active Member Founding Member

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2014
    Likes:
    122
    Haha. He never had courage to sell it openly since it wasn't about logic ever. 95% winning sessions with 1000 units each and losses of same size(1000) in 5% of total sessions played. His claim meant, if someone plays Flat bet for two hours, he can earn 1000 units. Chance to win= 95%, chance to lose= 5%. So, in 100 sessions, i.e., 200 good hours, a player of his so called "system" should win 90,000 units.
    He is still behind the claim made by Beatthecasino.com, "Million Dollar Baccarat". Win a million dollar for almost same price and lesser time as thekid was selling. Whom will you chose?
     
  19. Dan Paymar

    Dan Paymar Active Member Founding Member

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2015
    Likes:
    31
    Occupation:
    Retired computer programmer
    Location:
    Snowbird, winters in Las Vegas
    I can't believe that anyone who could consistently win as claimed at craps would publicly brag about it and invite anyone to watch him do it. It would be so easy for a casino employee to accept the offer to watch him, and if found to be true, to get him barred from playing in any casino in the world. Anyone who could really be that successful would keep silent and try to stay under the radar. I also wonder why anyone (now including myself) would take the time to respond here.
     
  20. jg2100

    jg2100 New Member Lineage to Founders

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2015
    Likes:
    0
    If you were that good you would not post than on any forum. Your another dreamer.
     

Share This Page