1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Baccarat Donny

Discussion in 'Baccarat Forum' started by Vince9272, Jan 15, 2023.

1. Vince9272

Vince9272 New Member

Hey anyone seen the latest Donny system? He says he's retiring and is selling his last system ever called the Sweet Spot system. I guess this would be kind of like the rock band KISS retiring in 1996. He has all these videos of guys making shit tons of cash. Out of curiosity I'd like to buy it but he won't sell it to me because I sent his last system back because it wouldn't work. He's like a little baby.

I used to buy Bensons systems but would only ask for a refund if the system was a real piece of $%^&. Otherwise I would just keep it even if it didn't work.

2. brokercny

brokercny Active Member

Buy it using a different name. Simple as that.

3. Vince9272

Vince9272 New Member

Totally understand your response. However with all due respect absolutely not simple if you think the process through. Also not a fan of creating fake credentials, etc. Kind of like telling a lie then you have to remember what you lied about. Regardless thanks for your response.

4. fathead

fathead Well-Known Member

Donny, is that you? lol.

I have been getting the same emails. Don't worry, I am sure he/you will be back next year with another system.

5. cps10

cps10 Well-Known Member

How much is this drivel of his?

6. fathead

fathead Well-Known Member

$297 for a series of videos.

7. cps10

cps10 Well-Known Member

Videos? No explanation of it? No thanks.

8. BeJustRich

BeJustRich Active Member

Well, I train sometimes...1-2 people per year I teach how to play and survive in the game.
    But to buy a system...there is no System! Everything is on you. If you control your emotions and bankroll you will win.
    Do not play with 100$ and wish to win 1mil overnight.
    Do not waste money on people who sells kind of systems without proving that they can win.
    In the picture my Bankroll build from 145£ from November 20 2022, total withdraw from it around 2000 for small expenses.
    And if someone comes to me with a system i would test it over 25.000 shoes programmed and i would check how deep negative it goes.
    I no need to sell anything because bacc is giving me enough. Do 1% a day and check where you will be in few years compounding.

Attached Files:

9. brokercny

brokercny Active Member

its not just limited to creating a "fake" account. you can always buy it under a sibling's name or even one of your parent's name. or even a friend.

10. bacproof

bacproof New Member

• Violation of Rule #4: No Posting of Contact Details
    is there anyone willing to share/swap his “BLACK CHIP METHOD”?
    can eml me at [removed]
    thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2023