1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Forex Effortless Trading Explained + FAQ

Discussion in 'Forex Forum' started by Ata-Turkoglu, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Ata-Turkoglu

Ata-Turkoglu Guest

Study the material, ask if you have questions and leave. Nothing more!

Welcome to the "Effortless Trading + FAQ" thread. As you can see from the first line, the thread will not serve for regular chatter like many system threads normally do. I consistently post on my "EURUSD Only" thread, which you can access via this link: https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=699860 and if you interested to join the party there be my guest.

Here I simply want to keep it limited with only explaining my "Effortless Trading" methodology, from which I perpetually make use of. Think of this thread as a temporary "classroom" where all the answers related to my system will be provided. The reason for creating this thread was the many questions that came as soon as I mentioned it on my "EURUSD Only" thread. Members naturally started asking questions to understand the logic and the thread was simply not the best place to share my answers to all questions at once. But here I can do that. Below you will find many posts that explain my idea. After you studied what is given so far and you still have questions feel free to ask and I will answer by adding new posts if I haven't explained it here already.

Attention! Only questions regarded to the system are allowed here. Members who chitchat and use the thread for regular posting MUST delete their posts once I ask them to. Otherwise, you will be ignored forever! We do the chat part on the "EURUSD Only" thread. I want this thread to become some sort of a quick tutorial, therefore I kindly ask you to keep away noise! Thanks!

Enjoy and Stay Green

Most Current Settings (Last Update: 2018.10.21):
    Green Line: Linear Weighted Moving Average, 49 Shifted 1, Closing Price
    Line Angles: BLUE Trendline: (36.9), RED Trendline (323.1 or -36.9)
    MACD Settings: Fast EMA: 3, Slow EMA: 18, MACD SMA: 6, Closing Price

Source.