1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Einstein and roulette - quotation marks don't make it true.

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by TurboGenius, Mar 17, 2018.

1. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone Well-Known Member Lineage to Founders

Shoe Cobbler
    I'm sorry, but the above is just retarded nonsense.

1. I never referenced only the next spin. I did say the next series of spins. When talking about probability and expectation... I'm usually talking about what really matters...the long term. It's the silly system types that think short term, hit and run nonsense.

2. If you have a negative expectation on the next spin, then you also will have a negative expectation in the long term. The house edge exists on every spin.

3. "Expectation." If you have a negative expectation it doesn't mean that you're always going to lose the next spin(s). It does mean that you will inevitably lose overtime.

4. The house edge exists on every spin.

5. The next spin or next series of spin is the myopic focus of most system players such as youself, not APs.

2. SERGIO

SERGIO Active Member

I do not understand how you follow water
    Why do not you get better at trying to learn what you are making clear years ago about the Turbo form? Does it hurt or itchy?
    Damn, sir, it took me only two months to know what this man does and I think I'm taking him to a more tight bet and I'm very happy.
    The truth that I greatly appreciate Mr. Turbo everything he has taught, it seems a very good person to want to help people like that with nothing in return, thanks from the heart.
    a greeting

P.S; I would not answer sir anymore. ayone because it does not make sense, your eyes will always be closed.

3. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    Here is telemetry on what I have found from just one 100 trial testing:
    1, 2, 1, 1, 6, 7, 23, 1, 3, 6, 10, 1, 2, 4, 1, 1, 5, 2, 2, 5, 13, 12, 3, 2, 1, 2, 4, 2, 5, 5, 3, 4, 1, 4, 4, 13, 2, 6, 5, 2, 1, 7, 2, 7, 12, 1, 1, 2, 9, 2, 3, 4, 3, 4, 4, 18, 3, 8, 1, 11, 4, 5, 14, 7, 6, 21, 1, 5, 1, 6, 1, 6, 8, 2, 1, 2, 6, 2, 2, 5, 2, 1, 2, 2, 27, 1, 1, 7, 5, 8, 12, 1, 15, 6, 2, 2, 3, 11, 5, 1,

,1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 6, 6, 6, 6, 6, 6, 6, 6, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 8, 8, 8, 9, 10, 11, 11, 12, 12, 12, 13, 13, 14, 15, 18, 21, 23, 27

1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, -- 23
    2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, -- 22
    3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, -- 8
    4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4,
    5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5,
    6, 6, 6, 6, 6, 6, 6, 6,
    7, 7, 7, 7, 7,
    G,G,G,G,G,G,G,G,G,G,G,G,G,G,G,G,G,

The average size of a bet grouping = 8.94

-------------------------------------------------

It balances out to both a law of thirds and a balanced win rate that confirms the house's advantage. If you just run it flat betting and only work the first and second chances for a win, that combined occur about 1 third of the time in the long run, then you will just fall short of breaking even.

If you look at the data on the sorted results, where at the end the results end as 23, 27, you will see that killer sequences are there enough to destroy any good progression.

But guess what? The data also confirms that by reading randomness you can avoid the long streaks of a strait down loss sequence of games tried. There are a few 4 losses in a row, then in the 100 game trial there is an 8 followed by a 7 losses in a row sequence of death. So the killer sequence is there along with a ton of opportunity type micro sequences. All it needs is a well crafted progression and cut points. I could not find one. If all it is doing is grinding out a small win with a well thought out awareness strategy, then I can outperform it with my swing trading, like day trading, methods. I'm done trying to get this working.

4. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Shoe Cobbler
    A..wow...you really had to test that? That's like testing to see if a number really hits 1in 37 in the random game. Lol! Why didn't you just do some simple arithmetic?

The reason it fails in the random game is there's just one or two toooo many pockets.

5. gizmotron

Retired
    Hey fool, the reason it fails is because of the killer sequences that are inevitable. In fact they are part of normal distribution stats.

6. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Shoe Cobbler
    It's the house edge goofy! Lol!!!

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
  7. gizmotron

Retired
    You are not a genius. So the house edge causes killer sequences? No wonder you can't discuss anything. I assure you, Dr. Quack, you could have a non-zero, biased wheel, your wet dream, and the killer sequences will still happen. You just have no clue regarding simple randomness. I've always said that you don't use randomness in conjunction with defective wheels. Don't bother to talk to me. You are the house edge. Only dummy's follow your advice.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2018

8. jbs

jbs Well-Known Member

You don't know what random is!!

If any of you yahoos could really win at roulette, you wouldn't be wasting your time here!!

9. gizmotron

Retired
    I would. I'm going to die of heart failure. I want this added to my accomplishments. Look up the Global Effect and Elegant Patterns. Look up the Effectiveness State. Look up the characteristics of randomness and reading randomness. Join the team that peer reviews it and debunks it. We need a flat earth group with street cred.

10. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Shoe Cobbler
    [​IMG]

"Global effect"
    "Elegant patterns"
    "Reading randomness"
    Effectiveness state"

11. gizmotron

Retired
    "A snowman made of shit"
    "A snowman made of shit"
    "A snowman made of shit"

12. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Shoe Cobbler
    Holy cow...just noticed something huge with the system.