1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Forex Experience as a trader

Discussion in 'Forex Forum' started by palabara, Feb 26, 2015.

1. palabara

palabara Guest

I'm starting a thread to share my experience as a trader along with anyone else wish to share their experience. Human nature is to pass knowledge to each other, and sometimes - something helpful can be found in a style that someone adapted or created in trading. I'll be talking about my experiences as a trader, and doing colorful metaphor to help relate it to things that we know and do everyday to show that trading is no different then a lot of our daily behaviors. I hope people will find value in this thread, and help contribute to it. Back in the day when you came on FF and said Hi, I'm new where do I start.. People would say read Market Wizards.. Read others books I can't remember on top of my head, but this books had "interviews" with traders who became successful in all sorts of markets. They shared their experiences, in colorful ways about how they felt, what they did, and the journey. Getting from starting destination to ending is not just going from point A to B its about the journey their. Everyone brings a level of experience to the table, from just starting out and I did this, to I've been doing it for a while and just getting it right. Without further delays, I will be contributing to this thread for hopefully a long while, I'm one of those sticky things that just sticks around :)

Source.

2. Diego San

Diego San Member

As you may learn after some time, nothing beats understanding, and on the off chance that you need to learn forex trading, experience is the best educator. At the point when you first begin, you open a forex demo account and evaluate some demo trading. It will give you a decent technical establishment on the mechanics of making forex exchanges and becoming accustomed to working with a particular trading platform.

3. Jenny Bane

Jenny Bane Member

If you want to trade in forex, learning is essential. Trading in forex is not an easy task. If you don't get prepared yourself for the market, you will face a huge loss. So it is essential to get knowledge about forex trading. You need to choose a good broker which can help you to get knowledge about forex. I choose [removed] for my trading because they are trustable and secured. They help me to learn about forex trading. I can easily take my decision with the help of them.