1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Few classic systems

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by Sharptracker, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Sharptracker

Sharptracker Well-Known Member

But i'm not agree with you... at the moment you drop a chip, nothing has changed about the odds...while it isn't the case with Bias or Vb... and you're talking about fallacies?

2. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

Sharptracker,

The know nothing cats always use fallacy as their last resort to act smart .

ND

mr j likes this.
  3. John Blerg

John Blerg Well-Known Member 👹 Troll 👹

Founder of CalAsia Proven Baccarat Wagering Method
    And that is so fucking correct read about fallacy explained in post number 21 ladies and gentlemen

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
  4. Sharptracker

Yes but it seems you're too blind to see it and understand it... it would be better to get a bag of cheetos, it's easier my friend...

Nathan Detroit likes this.
  5. John Blerg

John Blerg Well-Known Member 👹 Troll 👹

Founder of CalAsia Proven Baccarat Wagering Method
    So when does your book or system get published and available so we can buy it and you can start the recoup?

6. Sharptracker

You might find it in a bag of Cheetos.

7. Sharptracker

Fun systems to play, i had good result with this one...

First, build your card to read distances quickly and to place bets quickly by moving the wheel inside the circle of distances. Simply place the last winner on distance 0 and see what was past result.

Matrice de mesure.JPG (this one should be 0 to 36 and not 0 to 18 as it is on the picture)

2.jpg

You will find many ways/possibilities to place bets...

There's one i liked: If there is 3 distances (in same direction of the ball) in a fork of 4 pockets and within 4 spins, bet those 4 pockets distances...

Check out also the realtion with opposite distances (that you can easily identify with the "tool" down the first file.

Have fun.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018

8. Sharptracker

If you still use the tool to see quickly opposite distance, see what use to happen when for example you have distance 10 then (on the same direction) we have distance 29, place a bet around distance 10 and distance 29. If you hit in the next two spins, load more on the next 3 spins (then do not bet more than 2-3 spins)... Use it like an atomic mushroom, i have seen huge sequences...

9. Sharptracker

Look an example of what can happen... i often used winning progression& and adding more numbers. Here's is an example of distances where you can apply an atomic mushroom with bets. Sequence comes from page 1 first permanence at first dealer change.

Direction 1 Number of Pocket Distance

8* Here you can place a bet around distance 7 and 26
    36 Lose, make a second bet
    25 Win. Place a bet still distance 7 and 26
    4 Lose. with distance 4/25/8 our bet now is on distance 6 and 25
    4 Win. we have 4/4/25 our bet is now distance 5/24
    4 Win. we have distance 4/4/4 our bet is now distance 4/23
    17 Lose. Same bet
    14 Lose. Stop

If you don't want to bet too much when you start the game you can use splits. Bet 2/3 splits that are in the area.

10. Sharptracker

I'd like to add something even if everyone do not care... maybe once one will appreciate.

1/ As we know Distances doesn't solve the problem of the edge, and that most distances (more than 90% of them according to me) are due to randomness, a player could simply use numbers on the wheel and separate the two directions. It makes no difference if you use distances, it is just like another numbers to bet on...

2/ Do not try to create something too rigid but flexible. The numbers of pockets bet can be different (good mean is 5 pockets bet)