1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette FIVE one system to rule them all...

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by Fivealive, May 31, 2019.

1. daveylibra

daveylibra Member

Good question from Jerome above.
    Plus, why is airball no good? It's a real wheel, right?
    And from what I observe, they seem to have consistent ball and wheel speeds.

cleaningwindows likes this.
  2. Fivealive

Fivealive Active Member

Okay I will post concise rules for FIVE and the side bets within its frame later. Im out for the day...

Last edited: Jun 2, 2019
  3. Fivealive

Fivealive Active Member

You can I normally prefer live dealer.

Mansi said results are even good on RNG. So im playing it on RNG on paddy power too. I will post results for that too every week. So fans of that format. Can see how it fares on an RNG. Its all good. If it can win on an RNG its going to be wonderful allround.

4. Fivealive

Fivealive Active Member

5. Fivealive

Fivealive Active Member

The screenshot above is for the RNG on paddy power. Started at £20. Only playing 10p bets at moment as Im not sure about it. Got 7.5% increase on roll so far. I will update that every sunday too. Be pretty crazy if I can win on that like live dealer. And great too.

6. mansi19896

mansi19896 Active Member

five i put few questions in your original topic, i thought this topic is better only for picture proof for other members and questions in that another topic, where it all started

7. Fivealive

Fivealive Active Member

Okay Mansi

8. Jerome

Jerome Active Member

Self-Employed
    Thanks.

9. Fivealive

Fivealive Active Member

-FIVE THE RULES-

1--We play in sets of 100 games using just red and black in a matrice as follows

RR
    RB
    BB
    BR

2--We record spins crossing off patterns until one remains as follows

RR--1
    RB--3--Second to last pattern and signal
    BB--2
    BR--To bet against this pattern forming.

3--Now the trick with FIVE is we only play on the games five apart. As follows

5---First play in a set
    10--Second play in a set etc

4--The reason for this micro betting is a solid consistency of results. That is so consistent. I call it a constant. The vast majority of the time you can expect a minimum of 5 wins in each 10 game sub set. And in all my years playing this strategy. My worst result is 11 wins and 9 losses. My best result 19 wins and 1 loss. So we are playing up to 20 games in a 100 game set. And the games between plays are merely there to create the gaps that give the strategy its strength and name.

5--Now staking this knowledge that you can expect at least 5 wins of out each sub set. Is not set in stone. You start off easy. Using a two step bet.1 unit against the first spin. And 2 units against the second spin if required. So we are risking 3 units to win 1.

6--Now there are three possible outcomes in a game as follows.

RR--1
    RB--3
    BB--RB--A STEP 1 WIN
    BR--2

RR--1
    RB--3
    BB--BR--A STEP 2 WIN
    BR--2

RR--1
    RB--3
    BB--BB--A LOST GAME
    BR--2

7--Now of course zero could be spun during our betting phase. If it hits on step one we treat it like the color we are betting against. And go ahead and bet against the second step as follows

RR--1
    RB--3
    BB--0R--A STEP 2 WIN
    BR--2

RR--1
    RB--3
    BB--00--A LOST GAME
    BR--2

Obviously if you win step one of the betting phase on A color. And zero lands on the second step you ignore it. And take the next color to complete that game.

8--Now although we are only betting on 20 games in FIVE. All 100 games that are recorded are chained together. By using the last pattern of a game as your first pattern of the next game as follows.

RR--RB--R/B are crossed off first next game
    RB--2
    BB--3
    BR--1

RR
    RB--1--this is crossed off and fresh spins are
    BB
    BR

Recorded for the remaining 3 patterns. And this process flows throw all 100 games in a set. So lets say you played game 39 on Friday. And then play game 40 the following Monday. they are still linked.

9--Now there are many ways your 10 wins can form across the 20 we play. You could lose the first 3 games in a set. Rare but it does happen. Or you could win the first 5 or more games. As a rule of thumb. Im aiming for a maximum of 10 wins. They nearly always come between the 11th to 16th games. Occasionally 10--18th games.Rarely 11to 19th games. But lets say I got ten wins in 11 games. Typically the best result you will get.

I will not play anymore of the remaining set. And only record the games. Ive achieved my objective for FIVE. And theres no point giving back profit. As a string of losses could occur games 12--20.

10--Now as well as FIVE. There are some bet selections I cover during a set. To make the most of the time spent recording games. And to speed up fighting funds growth.

1--4 STREAK. Throught the 100 game set. Streaks of wins and losses will form..I have found the optimal streak length to exploit for profit. Is 4 in a row.

Typically in a 100 game set you will get 8 to 12 streaks that go to at least 3 in a row. And usually 66% of them go to 4 in a row or more. I am currently on a winning streak of 9 of 4 or more games in a row. So I bet on any of these that qualify. Again you can use your own judgement here. Streaks of more that 3 wins in a row of 4 streaks dont happen often.

So if you win three in a row. You could sit out the next qualifier. And resume after a losing game.

2--MARTINGALE VS STEP 1/STEP 2+.

During your 20 games of FIVE in a set. You will notice often streaks of step 1 wins and step 2 wins + losing games form. The longest ive ever seen is a streak of 10 step 2+ in a row. And 9 step 1 wins in a row.

But the vast majority of streaks that form for both sides is 2--5. We can exploit this using a limited 4 step martingale.

1--2--4--8. Coming in off a double signal of two step 1 wins or two step 2/loss results. Often you can win 3 or 4 of these in a set on the first bet. Step 1 of the martingale.

3--THREE OF A KIND

In over 23,000 games of FIVE. Ive only seen a handful of sets where there wasnt at least one chain of 3 or more wins in a row.

This can become extreme im currently on a winning streak of 20 games in a row. A new record. The previous record was 19. But agains strealks of 3 to 5 wins is the most common length. So we can exploit this.

I aim for one win per 20 game set.

?---I bet this also wins to form a hatrick of winners.

Well these are the basics of FIVE and its side bets. No doubt there will be some questions.

Proofreaders2000 and mansi19896 like this.
  10. Jerome

Jerome Active Member

Self-Employed
    What do the numbers 1-3 mean and why have you put them in that order next to the patterns?

So the games 1-4, 6-9 are just played "on paper", right? Does it make any difference whether they win or lose?

Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
  11. Fivealive

Fivealive Active Member

Correct. Well yes those paper played games often absorb the vast majority of the losing games.

A prime example of this is a set I completed on Saturday. Overall there were 27 losses in the 100 games. For a split of 73/27. But only one of those losses hit FIVE. Which had about the best split it can have 19/1.

And also put together a streak of 20 straight wins in a row. A new record. The previous record being 19 in a row.

12. Bago

Bago Well-Known Member

• Violation of Rule #2: No Disruptive Behavior
    Jérôme will DOS your bullshit system and the failing test will make you cry like a little girl and we'll never see you again.

Jerome likes this.
  13. Fivealive

Fivealive Active Member

We shall see. Lighten up dude...

mansi19896 likes this.
  14. Half Smoke

Half Smoke Member

when you or anyone else makes a bet believing they have a winning system they are making that bet because they believe that the probable positive outcome of the bet is greater than what would be calculated as the true mathematical probability of the bet

let's think about this for a moment

the roulette wheel is an inanimate object

you are claiming that the roulette wheel has a conscious memory

and then that the roulette wheel is going to use its' conscious memory to rectify or conform to equal or unequal distributions from the past

anybody who thinks that this or any other similar system can regularly deliver profits to them should think long and hard about the above

Last edited: Jun 3, 2019

15. Sharptracker

Sharptracker Well-Known Member

@Half Smoke

Gambling, lottery etc etc are taxes for those who don't understand probabilities...

16. mansi19896

mansi19896 Active Member

but what does not having conscious memory mean. i dont act based on my memory at all. i dont think at all actually, i just keep living, and wheel is also doing things without any emotion/thought attached do it.

Fivealive likes this.
  17. theLaw

theLaw Active Member

@Fivealive

Just wanted to say that I appreciate your approach in this thread.

This is literally as much as we can ever expect from a forum of this type.

Cheers!:cool:

18. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

The gang over at RF, cc would have gone ape over this too. Different than the " outside the box " gimmick .

ND

19. Fivealive

Fivealive Active Member

Thanks

Yes I know. By September a few more people will believe in FIVE. Be sure of that. Progress. Success speaks louder than any words ever can...

20. Fivealive

Fivealive Active Member