1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette FIVE one system to rule them all...

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by Fivealive, May 31, 2019.

1. mansi19896

mansi19896 Active Member

I have tried PM you before last month but i didnt saw any option for it on your profile page, so i asked some question in here public forum and our conversation went ahead. ( i dont think you see my email too in here, but if you add @gmail.com after my name its my email i registered here)
    Its wierd usually this layout forums have option start conversation with another members, but it isnt possible in here for some reason

4 streak particularly i understood its trying to get one win after 3 loss or 3 win in a row, so next 3 games will be 6 progression total for that 1 win.
    Maybe i should reconsider looking it again more carefully...

2. Fivealive

Fivealive Active Member

No Mansi 4 streak. Is a SINGLE attempt to win the 4th straight game after theres been 3 striaght wins in a row. SO

(23290)

RR●
    RB●
    BB--LOST
    BR●

(23291)

RR●
    RB●
    BB●
    BR--S1 WIN

(23292)

RR--S2 WIN
    RB●
    BB●
    BR●

(23293)

RR●
    RB●
    BB--S1 WIN
    BR●

Okay so in the example above. You have a streak of three wins in a row right? Now on the next game you bet for another win to make it 4 in a row. Win or lose that campaign is over. SO

(23294)

RR●
    RB●
    BB●
    BR--S2 WIN

I won here so that game is over. I now wait until there is another loss and a streak of three wins before i go again. Do you undsrstand this ???

Last edited: Jun 22, 2019
  3. mansi19896

mansi19896 Active Member

1 win after 3 wins, got it
    game session 23291 demonstrates it, but 23292 already with first game you play again :O and in 23293 after 2 win already you bet :O
    and game session 232294 after 3 win is again corrrect how i understood.

4. Fivealive

Fivealive Active Member

Mansi game 23291 is the first win of the necessary 3 wins to qualify a game of 4 STREAK. The only game we are concerned about is 23294. Hoping to make it 4 wins in a row okay? You dont play games 23291 to 23293. They are just monitored. check email

Last edited: Jun 22, 2019
    mansi19896 likes this.
  5. mansi19896

mansi19896 Active Member

so basically its still 1 win after 3 wins like i mentioned at first.. reason why it got complicated for me was. because my vision was on table how i play.
    You used dots as markings, but i saw them one total win for entire five session, but one session is finished in your example after all 4 patterns, which is marked as 23291 23292 numbers and so on...
    so that was tricky at first, but i think i got it now, ONLY after 3 wins not 3 losses, that was main difference i was wrong at beginning

6. Fivealive

Fivealive Active Member

Okay good but now we can talk anytime. The main thing is to stay the course. So many people are sitting on profit making strategies. What lets them down is their weak inconsistent minds. And they keep system hopping. And never staying with anythimg long enough to see its power.

This is almost as bad as GREED and lack of patience and discipline. Stay the course and get the rewards.

mansi19896 likes this.
  7. mansi19896

mansi19896 Active Member

may the force be with us all

8. Fivealive

Fivealive Active Member

I shall be known as the YODA of roulette.

Screenshot_2019-06-22_193318.jpg

mansi19896 likes this.
  9. Fivealive

Fivealive Active Member

10. Fivealive

Fivealive Active Member

11. Fivealive

Fivealive Active Member

Good morning.

Third week of campaign. And another good week. With a 14% gain on bankroll.

12. Fivealive

Fivealive Active Member

I remain over a week ahead of schedule. Screenshot_2019-06-22_214200.jpg Screenshot_2019-06-22_215114.jpg

mansi19896 likes this.
  13. mansi19896

mansi19896 Active Member

good job, i think sceptics are shut off by now,180 units with 3 weeks, is not something anyone can earn and by saying for surely it will continue to go like this end of year. Its big difference

14. Fivealive

Fivealive Active Member

Afternoon Mansi

No my friend, what the naysayers be doing is waiting. They be waiting for me to fall. Like I said the penny wont drop literally for most of them until I pass the £5000 barrier. Even then theyll keep hoping random, variance, quantum curves, house edge will come for me. What they still wont understand. Is FIVE thrives in spite of all of those things.

And when we arrive in June 2020. And im still winning an average of 15% a week. They will STILL have hope something will go wrong. Not one thing in their brain will register that I have this game beaten.

Because to admit that means they didnt know it all Mansi. Thats what we are dealing with here. Fragile egos. Let the legend grow my friend. Let it grow.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2019

15. Bago

Bago Well-Known Member

You have 3 deposits for a total of 470£ and your actual bankroll is 384£, my math tells me you are currently at a loss of 86£

giphy.gif
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 23, 2019
  16. Fivealive

Fivealive Active Member

Correct the first 3 deposits were sacrifices. To make then think im just being lucky. There will be no more backward movement. I made a total investment of £500 of my money. And purposely spunked away £290.00

Remember im trying to get to around 8k by Xmas without being stopped. If I had just gone forward from day one. Its very unlikely they will allow me to reach 8 grand. Even with the sacrifices they might stop me before Xmas. Because they will realize far sooner than you. I have them beat.

And if they dont stop me I will take a fortune off of them. Just keep watching by november you will start to realize I am in complete control of the so called unbeatable game.

Attitudes will be changed slowly but surely.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2019
    mansi19896 likes this.
  17. Fivealive

Fivealive Active Member

Okay have finished my week on PADDY POWER RNG. Locked on a 23% increase on bankroll. This RNG appears to be very natural as far as I can see. The win loss ratio is virtually identical to live dealer.

Screenshot_2019-06-28_100948.jpg

mansi19896 likes this.
  18. mansi19896

mansi19896 Active Member

im afraid this pic doesnt relax members here as total bankroll is not visible, but only 42.

19. Fivealive

Fivealive Active Member

Hi Mansi

Im not concerned about this. The paddy power RNG experiment isnt the main deal here. 888 will be updated on Sunday morning. With the balance and deposit section as usual.

20. Fivealive

Fivealive Active Member