1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Baccarat Flat Betting banker selectively all shoe

Discussion in 'Baccarat Forum' started by JacobBlaze, May 20, 2022.

1. Jimske

Jimske Well-Known Member Founding Member

Nope.

2. JacobBlaze

JacobBlaze Active Member

Can you elaborate on the cutback idea? Do you mean that if I started at 1 and now the bet is 10, i should reduce the bet to 5 and not go to 11 on a loss in reference to the +1,-1 flat etc.

Also what progression do you use or what progressions do you recommend I take a look at? Thanks. I'm looking to test mild progressions.

3. Jimske

Cutback or half back to taste. Even JK adjusts his strings to taste I think.

Progressions? You're on your own. Reason is there's so many. A lot depends on ones risk level

J.

J

4. Ezmark

Ezmark Member

Last edited: Jun 4, 2022
  5. Jimske

I guess if you can manage the top 1000 you can get at least 15k for your $500 ticket. Is this better odds then purchasing 200 Powerball tickets? LOL. Skill is overrated in Hold'em,.... IMO.

JacobBlaze likes this.
  6. JacobBlaze

JacobBlaze Active Member

I'll have to play you heads up so we can see if skill is over rated :)

I ended up missing the tournament anyway, my itinerary had me flying thru Japan, and since covid out break us citizens have to have visa, so I was not allowed to board plane thru Japan, so now leaving on 12 June....

"Is this better odds then purchasing 200 Powerball tickets? "

Depends on who's playing, but you need luck as well as not get unlucky and skill In poker tournaments, powerball???? Just luck,no skill ...maybe... :)