1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette FLAW OF JOHN LEGEND'S PATTERN BREAKER.

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by beat-the-wheel, Mar 9, 2015.

1. beat-the-wheel

beat-the-wheel Member Founding Member

Hi Everyone,
    and due respect to my Guru.
    ==========================

[and due apology to John legend...
    for posting his Method here, without his permission...]
    ======================

FLAW OF PATTERN BREAKER.

=========================
    PATTERN BREAKER.

by JOHN LEGEND.
    -----------------

THE RULES...

1, We write down the 8 possible three spin patterns for H/L---O/E and R/B. Example below for H/L
    HHH
    HHL
    HLL
    HLH
    LLL
    LLH
    LHH
    LHL
    2, We now record spins and each time one of the 8 possible patterns is formed we cross it off. Until only one pattern remains.
    3, Once there is one pattern remaining we IMMEDIATELY bet AGAINST it forming, using a 3 step progression of 1,2,4=7 units risk.
    4, If we win within the three step progression that game is over.

==========================
    So....,
    What the FLAW?

answer...

Betting them with...
    MARTINGALE.....
    ======================

as Marthy will cause huge losses if he say "Hi...long time no see...", twice, in a row.
    ====================
    so...
    How to rectify this FLAW???

I think, bet with "Lanky's divisor",

will have better chance to win,
    as they do not need a single hit...,
    but multiple wins in a string of losses.
    ---------------------------------

BELOW A HYPOTHESIS THAT A POSSIBLE TWO LOSSES IN ROW, AND WIN AT THE THIRD BET.

LLL
    LLL
    LLW
    LLW
    LLW
    LLW

HOW TO WIN WITH ''DIVISOR''?
    ==================================

What U think???

Thanks for reading.

2. bjarg

bjarg Member Lineage to Founders

beat-the-wheel:
    Are you a bot?
    You keep making this posts with systems but dont seem to be at all interested in participating in them.
    Or are these posts being stolen from another site and this guy doenst even know they are being showed here?

3. Spider

Spider Active Member Founding Member

This is a system that was posted by John Legend some time ago on another forum. He massively bigged it up only for it to fail when thoroughly tested. B-T-W is just suggesting an alternate money management for it... it will fail anyway I am pretty sure of that.

TurboGenius likes this.
  4. bjarg

bjarg Member Lineage to Founders

I am certain it will fail.
    But Im curious about this guy.
    He keeps starting random threads describing these worthless systems and then dissapears from them.
    I'd like to know if this person exists or if this messages are being taken from another board, following this site's MO to get discussions going.

5. TwoCatSam

TwoCatSam Member Founding Member

Retired
    I wonder myself. I'm a really nice guy and he won't even talk to me!!

6. albalaha

albalaha Active Member Founding Member

player
    Haha,
    Wong@Beat-the-wheel@patternanalysis@weirdenglishwriter@smiley@......... is a real man around 50 from Malaysia. He has been on some forums like betselection.cc with these usernames. He was even having a section named "patternanalysis" on bs.cc where he wrote a tonne about Kimo Li's work and later deleted all of them, at once. One can easily recognise him through his writing style. He writes miles long topics and very enthusiastic about the game of roulette.

7. albalaha

player
    John was as much a legend of fallacy as Turbo is genius about his capacity to see patterns in clouds to predict with one of his disciple as to what will come in the next spin of roulette.
    Pattern Breaker was a classy fallacy built around faulty thinking that if X series of events have just happened, a particular order of EC wins are unlikely or lesser likely than it should be randomly. He felt that it can be exploited with a three step martingale somehow.
    Now, first of all, while some patterns help in statistical analysis and prediction in a few fields, like weather predictions, they do not work in any manner in a game of chance where all wins and losses are only random, in every trial. Read this: http://albalaha.lefora.com/topic/19400641/like-patterns-random-game-help#.VacT06Sqqko
    Therefore, his basic idea of trying to predict seeing a few past results was faulty in itself.
    Secondly, using martingale is no better than flat betting, anytime, unless you have infinite money to bet with unlimited table limits.
    Thirdly, his fallacious and unscientific reasoning that "Hit and Run" can help him while a hit and run is as much random, as it could be. It may get you wins, it may do the opposite.
    Lastly, he forgot that any EC bet on roulette is merely a fictitious group of numbers on the wheel with nothing related or unrelated among them. No method will cover half the numbers and 0.
    I hope this helps to conclude.

8. albalaha

player
    Pattern breaker was coded into Multi System Tracker by Ophis. When I simulated it over half million spins, it proved to lose and never recover back as anything else. After Pattern Breaker, JL started another hillarious method with even harsher progression called, "7 on 1" where he suggested risking 242 units to win1 unit of profit.

9. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone Well-Known Member Lineage to Founders

Shoe Cobbler
    If you don't like it, then don't play it.

10. albalaha

player
    It is not about liking or unliking the system. The topic is specifically inquiring about "flaw of john legend's pattern breaker" and I tried to answer my way. You can give your views, experiences and inputs too.

11. beat-the-wheel

beat-the-wheel Member Founding Member

Albalaha,

U are right.
    You see, my Guru, the gambling genius, taught me.
    there will no win, by any system,
    if they ignore the REALITY, of variance and the limit of the appearance.

Gentlemen,
    I had read, almost all Albalaha's posting diligently, and I see that, he is a real expert of gambling, I learn some valuable points from his blog,
    that I sometime wonder that my Guru, is Albalaha's disciple?

But sadly, people cannot accept his BITING criticism!!! Thus people choose to hate his criticm, rather than love his valuable knowledge...!

Gentlemen.
    The river stay below the mountain, so that they receive the water from the mountains.
    Thus If u really want to learn , apart from hardwork, and enthusiasm, U must have humility!

U must learn to accept that u are inferior, and willing to accept criticsm, and then learn from the learned person.
    Huge ego, and proudness will only make u run in circle, and u think u had travel far.!!!

As someone say,

"..he says, he has 30years experience,
    ..err.., it one year experience,
    repeated for 30years"!

hahahahaaaaw!

12. albalaha

player
    Experience gives you exposure, for sure but it may not make you better than most, still. They are happy running in circles and blindfolding each other with their innovative fallacies. If someone talks of sense, they start to bark upon him. They have been telling each other, "play this, play that" for years and wish to continue like that forever. Nobody talks "how"and "why".