1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

TurboGenius For the naysayers

Discussion in 'TurboGenius's Forum' started by TurboGenius, Nov 14, 2021.

1. TurboGenius

TurboGenius Well-Known Member Founding Member

Self proclaimed Theoretical Philosopher
    https://www.gamblingforums.com/threads/new-personal-forums.17044/

It was initially for Founding Members but that was 2 years ago - I'm the only one who took
    advantage of it, perhaps now it's open to other members. I would ask the Admin.

beachedwhale and Median Joe like this.
  2. Median Joe

Median Joe Active Member

Thanks. I doubt if they'll let me though because I'm not really a prominent member. Not yet anyway. I like the idea of being able to move off-topic posts and have a more focussed discussion.

beachedwhale and TurboGenius like this.
  3. TurboGenius

TurboGenius Well-Known Member Founding Member

Self proclaimed Theoretical Philosopher
    If not then make a thread in my section here and just let me know if you want anything moved.
    Maybe that is a work around. I don't remove posts that go against what I believe but if something
    is just nonsense then I move it. Either way it's hard to keep things under control lol.

4. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone Well-Known Member Lineage to Founders

Shoe Cobbler
    Yes, Turbo is heavy handed on the moderation and will remove posts that don't agree with him.

beachedwhale likes this.
  5. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

Hey Turbo, long time no see. Because I cannot send PM's I have to get a hold of you this way. At the top of the page it says all members must be respectful to other members at all times. Ever since I got here Gizmo has been rude and pretty much called me every name in the book. He uses constant profanity when he speaks to me. How is this being respectful, and is this kind of behavior actually tolerated here? I'm not sure why he thinks I deserve this because I was never that way on any forum I've ever been on. I never call people names, and I certainly never use foul language. Are there no moderators here? I may disagree with someone but I never resort to name-calling or using four letter words. I know how to insult people without actually being insulting.

beachedwhale likes this.
  6. Boz

Boz Well-Known Member

Spike, you played the game with the best of them at WoV for years trolling. When finally called on it you took your ball and went home. Now you want to cry about it.

Axel, Wizard and others laughed at you for years for your Roulette claims that you hid behind. Now you ask Turbo for help. That’s rich, rich I say.

beachedwhale likes this.
  7. Boz

Boz Well-Known Member

He does it to me all the time. Little man who is afraid to address those who call him out for his nonsensical claims.

I guess it gives him something to think his crazy thoughts matter.

beachedwhale likes this.

8. Mako

Mako Well-Known Member

Bullshit.

He deletes insults, general assholery, and snarky prickish comments that’d don’t intend to refute a hypothesis.

If anything I’ve been surprised over the past two years how much of the nonsense he DOES allow.

Kudos to him, far more light handed than I would be….or YOU would be based on others comments about your SHORT stint moderating GG. ;)

9. Ozzy

Ozzy Well-Known Member

Grow a pair Spike, you have become a thin skin fairy. Stop crying and shape up !

beachedwhale likes this.
  10. Boz

Boz Well-Known Member

He played the game with the best of them skirting the rules at WoV. The old man can’t take it here.

Buzz was such a better poster than this old man.

beachedwhale likes this.
  11. Boz

Boz Well-Known Member

Compared to the Bullshit he posts? The guy has ruined more lives with his claims with idiots who followed it. Christopher Mitchell is a saint compared to the “Genius”.

beachedwhale likes this.
  12. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

It's not about taking it or not taking it
    , as you know I can dish it out like the best of them. I'm just curious as to why at the top of almost every page there's a disclaimer that says we are supposed to be courteous to each other at all times and yet that doesn't seem to be the case with Gizmo talking to me.

beachedwhale likes this.
  13. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

That's not what happened
    , go and read my final post there and get wised-up.

beachedwhale likes this.
  14. Median Joe

Median Joe Active Member

Well, I don't know about that, but to be fair to Turbo he has offered to let me start a thread in his section and he will remove any posts I think are off-topic. Considering I'm a naysayer that's a pretty generous gesture.

Perhaps you could start your own sub-forum for us mathboyz? :D
    It would be good to have all the basics in one place for reference. I would definitely contribute to it. I would do it myself but I doubt if admin would let me because I'm not a founding member.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2021

15. Luckyfella

Luckyfella Well-Known Member

I hope you do start your own thread or forum.
    Write the facts, make no reference to what's posted on forum. Just the facts. Bayes forum is a good example.

SirAnyone does not have that level of knowledge other than copy and paste. I've not read anything other than basics. I'm not optimistic about his thread or forum. Look at what he offered on last thread as example.

beachedwhale likes this.
  16. Ordinary_people

Ordinary_people Active Member

Turbo i agree with your comment that in the long term the result maybe approx just like your graph. And you know me dont ever scold or make negative comment about u, twoup, luckyfella, dutchcrown or somebody else

BUT the one thing so far that make my head confused and maybe somebody else in here that still not understand from your graph are lets say we jump when spin 1000.

IMG_20211115_160532.png

And we play the game. We cannot make profit until the game above 4000 spin because if we just play lets say about 3 - 5 hours when that just around 125 - 250 spin. We are still in minus.

Because we cannot play for 3000 spin non stop and the wheel is not stop when we decide to stop and continue the other day.

Thats why for me i must find to make a profit for a reasonable time like luckyfella lets say he just play max 90 spin.

I know from read your post from lot of source you can make still make profit lets say max just 100 spin.

So i will focus with play just max 100 spin. Not like a thousand or more spin thats i cannot play for that long.

This my comment is not i am the the naysayer. Just tell my opinion. And for me still thanks to u and other who contribute positive and want to help others.

17. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    Reading Randomness is waiting for it to be playing your game. It always has been since 2006. It's published here in the Roulette section. It tells you how it works. The thread serves as a self taught instruction tutorial and allows you to prove to yourself that it works. It does this so that you won't have to spend any money on learning to gamble before becoming an expert at it.

beachedwhale likes this.
  18. gizmotron

Retired
    Reading Randomness is waiting for it to be playing your game. It always has been since 2006. It's published here in the Roulette section. It tells you how it works. The thread serves as a self taught instruction tutorial and allows you to prove to yourself that it works. It does this so that you won't have to spend any money on learning to gamble before becoming an expert at it.

beachedwhale likes this.
  19. gizmotron

Retired
    Yes, you are a nice person. It's always nice to see you when you come down from your mountain to share your wisdom with us lowers.

beachedwhale likes this.