1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Lounge Free Cash

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Petey Macdouche, Dec 13, 2016.

1. GlenBaccarat1979

GlenBaccarat1979 Active Member

Niggers are fucking worthless black slaves. Plain and simple. Why do these few members get so upset, because they are either niggers themselves or they adore them for one reason or another.

Niggers are fucking jungle bunnies from Africa. Nothing more and nothing less. They deserved every thing they received, from their whippings, to their bodies being mutilated to being sold as property. If anything, all niggers should praise the white man in this country for allowing their ancestry to be bought as slaves.

The problem arose when they decided amongst themselves, to revolt. Of course, God gave them so few brains, because it was God's experiment with the chimpanzee and making it a bit less hairy, thus the niggers of today with their nappy ass hair, the females with the hairy legs and those nasty little floor mats under their arms.

Niggers are part of God's experiment that went a bit sour. But it was the white man that actually had a heart and allowed them to enter our country and work for us. We only gave them what they were used to and desired. Their was nothing wrong with the whippings, maiming or the controlled rape of the females which was perfectly legal, morally justified and just fucking so right!!!! After all, the niggers were just property. Not human. Every nigger should be castrated if male or have her womb ripped the fuck out if female, install a collar and leash on them as well as brand each with the words 'Nigger Slave' on their face, in fact, burn it in and have it colored with neon glow paint.

So go ahead and love your nigger as a fellow man. He or she (nigger person) has no morals, ethics or heart. They are the world's piece of shit, nothing more and nothing less. They smell like shit, they look like shit and therefore---they should be treated like a piece of shit.

2. GlenBaccarat1979

3. SteveChambers

SteveChambers Member

What the fuck planet are you posting from you fucking redneck hillbilly?
    Sorry your wife left for a black dude. I heard your wife was a nice guy too, damn.

4. GlenBaccarat1979

Take a fucking look at Newark, Camden, Ashbury Park or A.C, and see what your bro Niggers did to it all. Actually you might enjoy the new and being remodeled Ashbury Park in fact!!!! LOL. Keep it nigger lover.

5. SteveChambers

SteveChambers Member

Now it's making sense. Slimy east coast fuck. Z28 Camaro and gold chains. Should have known - sounded like a southern hillbilly until now.

6. LarryS

LarryS Compulsive Liar Compulsive Liar

imagine living a daily life so unhappy.

7. HowMany

HowMany Active Member

This describes your wife Larry. Unhappy.

Except for when she is getting slam-fucked by a black cock.

8. Petey Macdouche

Petey Macdouche Member

HowMany(black dicks have I had down my throat) is the classic Internet douchlord....a nerd in school...never any friends...spurned by females his whole life,and to top it off, a total loser as an adult....probably lives his life on the internet and whatever "friends" he does have, have come via the Internet...very typical

9. LarryS

YES YOU ARE SO RIGHT. you didnt say she got fucked by a black man. You said by a black cock.

And I just so happen to be have black cock disease. I was born with a jet black cock on a white body.

So yes....my wife does get fucked by a black cock............the black cock of a lilly white man.

HowMany likes this.
  10. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

attorney at law (retired)
    Black cocks matter.

appistappis and HowMany like this.
  11. HowMany

HowMany Active Member

Petey Macdouche (BeachedWhale)

Keep up the good work at WoV. Eat and mod.

Maybe one day you'll get to see your pussy. Keep your dream alive.

12. SteveChambers

SteveChambers Member

You mean like everyone has seen your Mom's????

13. Petey Macdouche

Petey Macdouche Member

HowMany(tonsils will I need replaced)...do tell us how many times your MMA (Mandingo Meat Association) friends pinned you down today?

14. SteveChambers

SteveChambers Member

Someone needs to tell How Few that getting gang raped is not "working out" with the MMA guys. Well, indirectly I guess.

15. SteveChambers

SteveChambers Member

Actually there is a lot of doubt puss boy - I would fill the room with right hands.

16. Petey Macdouche

Petey Macdouche Member

It might be considered "working out" if he fought it....but he doesn't, so point well taken :confused:

17. LarryS

How Many has a well developed muscular arm fromhis morning activity delivering newspapers....and his rest of the day activity of jerking off in front of a computer terminal

18. SteveChambers

SteveChambers Member

Could be a worthy foe indeed. That right arm probably resembles my leg.

19. HowMany

HowMany Active Member

My cock resembles your leg stevie boy.

20. SteveChambers

SteveChambers Member

Yeah Glen told us he could barely get his lips around it.
    #blessed