1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

TurboGenius Gambler's Fallacy (absurd ?) Proof II

Discussion in 'TurboGenius's Forum' started by DutchCrown, Dec 11, 2021.

1. DutchCrown

DutchCrown Active Member

There is a simple test everyone can do.

Run of spins until only 1 number is left. When this number appears for the first time we start to bet on it. What i wanna show you all is that the hits that will follow on this number will always perform better then 1/37 until our play session is over. And that this number won't be part of the longtime sleeping group that follows. Furthermore that you can also profit from it for aslong as you play using a balanced progression.

Use live spins only for this test, no rs spins or any excell produced numbers.

A sidenote to the 1/37 performance of this number before some will debunk the test before it even starts is that a number can sleep again for more then 37 spins, but when it shows up on spin 67 as an example it didn't performed better then 1/37 in the first cycle but did so if we take a set of 67 spins in witch it showed 2 times before spin 74 so it did better then 1/37. I want to make it clear that you need to take a group of spins instead of looking at one spin at a time.

The progression (The ballanced one) we use, the one i talked about before is the following one;

0 hits in 37 spins, we raise our basebet with 1 ik unit.
    1 hit in 37 spins, we do nothing and keep our base bet the same.
    2 or more hits within 37 spins we lower our bets with 50%

The above progression will only be used when a hit comes along and we have not made any profit.

The progression is a ballanced progression wich means it can't go out of control at any point in the game. It will make sure that your bankroll can handle a very long session when needed, without bein' wiped out before your session is over.

Simple rules to a simple test everyone can do.

Don't reply and tell everyone it doesn't work before even tested.

What's also important is that you can stop at any given time when you feel like it and return at a later point. Need to go to the bathroom? no problem, just note the number you are playing, the bet you have on that number and at what spin your at.
    The session is only in play when you are playing, not when your away. You can always return and continue your session when you want to.
    Past and future spins (before and after you play) doesn't have anything to do with your session, only when you are playing. This needs to be a roulette rule burried deep in your system before even thinking about playing roulette in the first place.

When i have the time i will contribute a live session as an example with a step by step guide. Meanwhile, test it for yourself.

Have fun and stay safe.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2021
  2. Ka2

Ka2 Active Member

Dont want to be a showstopper. But i've already programmed this in excel. The hit rate is 1:37. It also has big gaps sometimes (nr not appearing) after you start betting it. If you compare it to a random number (which I always do) it doesnt show any difference.

I wish it were different...

You can also test this.

Pick a random number.

Use your progression

0 hits in 37 spins, we raise our basebet with 1 ik unit.
    1 hit in 37 spins, we do nothing and keep our base bet the same.
    2 or more hits within 37 spins we lower our bets with 50%

Do you see a difference?

See point is. If you could somehow make a difference in the MAX GAPS. Then you could create a HG with a progression.

What do I mean by this.

A random number can sometimes sleep for 5 or 600 spins or even more. If you could create a bet selection where it never goes beyond say 120 spins the you could overcome this with a simple progression. And then it would show the 2 streams are not equal! Meaning the random one and the hg.

They would both be at 1:37 but with different max gaps.

The idea you presented unfortunately doesnt show any difference

Denzie likes this.
  3. Denzie

Denzie Active Member

Always ? Common...a # can sleep for let's say 200 spins and then appear once . Then back to sleep for couple hundred more....

Personally I would start with 1u and double up on each hit till .....or negative progression as +1u each session till in profit...

But of course this isn't playable because nobody sits there for 500 spins if things go wrong/slow...Better would be playing the last 6 sleepers once they appear with a strong positive progression and with a good mm

mr j likes this.
  4. DutchCrown

DutchCrown Active Member

This is real nonsense, in more then 30 years of playing roulette, i've never seen this happen, not even once. I don't know what kind of spins you test, but it ain't live spins.

5. DutchCrown

DutchCrown Active Member

A number that has slept for let's say 200 spins, is las in line and then wakes up, won't ever, ever sleep again for another 200 spins! It won't.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2021
  6. DutchCrown

DutchCrown Active Member

even a rng machine won't ever produce this.

7. Ka2

Ka2 Active Member

In those 30 years you were keeping track of the last number? Every time you went?

gizmotron and Denzie like this.

8. Ka2

Ka2 Active Member

Trust me it will. Not all the time, but just as often as a random number would show this behaviour. I've tested this extensively.

Denzie likes this.
  9. Denzie

Denzie Active Member

Agreed! That's why I suggested another progression...

And to DC...I play live numbers only ! By stating your comments above I'm now sure you're just BS .....

I'm out...take care

10. Luckyfella

Luckyfella Well-Known Member

DC, Ka2 is correct.

Denzie likes this.
  11. Denzie

Denzie Active Member

Uhu sure , if you say so :shifty:
    The system above from DC with his progression could easily be coded....you might wanna give him and others a wake up call ;)

12. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    I have written a sim that shows far worse. I think I shared it with the world of here. You can come up with back to back sleepers all day long. And that's right in the middle of hot numbers too. So you are protected from all this by magical real wheels superstitions. Randomness is not a mind working against you. It's just blind coincidence.

13. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone Well-Known Member Lineage to Founders

Shoe Cobbler
    I've seen it on more than one occasion. I've also seen a number not hit for over 572 spins. You probably haven't watched many spins.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2021
  14. Platton

Platton Active Member

Yep. I can only rely on the tests that I did, with exactly what the DC gave. I wrote about it. And I also agree with everyone above that this is bullshit, that the appearance of a number after 200 spins, you can fall asleep again for the same amount and even more. Who just even tested it should agree with this. That's why I was angry then. But nevertheless, this is some kind of understanding, and at the moment, I can say that looking at one number in any variations does not matter. I don't have enough mental strength for this to have an advantage with one number. I think who knows what "random has limits" can and can predict a specific number, but I do not know what it means. And I think that DC also does not know when he wrote in another thread recently, giving an example explaining what "random has limits." I was sooooo embarrassed by that explanation.
    In my opinion, when you find out what "randomn has limits", it means that you know when there will be a limit of randomn, and when this limit comes, then everything else is no longer random, and you know what will happen next. I see it this way. But I don't know yet what "randomn has limits" is.
    And as for this example, as I said, based on my tests, looking at one number will not give anything but a loss, because of what others wrote above. But looking at a group of numbers is something else. Because even if one or more numbers go into sleep again, the rest will just fall like crazy. (lott is everywhere). And all you need is just to raise up for 1 chip when hit. And this is profitable and more stable.

15. Luckyfella

Platton, random has limit. That's real.

The issue is not whether random has limit or infinite.

Earlier I asked, what's the quality of this limit?

Shank replied, chaotic disorder.

He is correct.

That's why playing regression to mean strategy is sure to fail.

Betting negative progression to try survive this negative variance is sure to fail.

So many people conducted all kinds of test that proves the quality of this limit is chaotic.
    It's not possible to get a different result.

Shank likes this.
  16. thereddiamanthe

thereddiamanthe Well-Known Member

apicem rapax DNME
    lol

17. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

Hey, to some people 100 spins is a lot of spins. Spin-a-holic..

18. Platton

Platton Active Member

Yeah, I've never doubted that it's not real. In relation to those people you trust well, and some understanding.

Thanks for the reply. I understand that, whatever it is, you want to help guide in the right direction, but this is beyond my understanding. I really don't really understand what you're writing about, and about what quality. This is not my level. I'm sorry, but I think not everyone can reveal this...

19. Ka2

Ka2 Active Member

@Luckyfella With your system do you play every spin?

And also we know random has limits. There is a plethora of limits you can come up with (Turbo has shown a bunch of them) But the limits are not usable because of the disorder.

You are using the birthday paradox as the main structure of you system is it not? Is this also not a limit?

20. Luckyfella

I don't bet every spin.

I don't bet limits because we know about the chaotic disorder.

I bet based on differentials.