1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Las Vegas GF Chat Room

Discussion in 'Las Vegas Forum' started by RobSinger, May 27, 2022.

This is a Designated Unrestricted Area and is moderated more lightly and may therefore contain more offensive language. Reader beware.
  1. coach belly

coach belly Active Member

No I don't remember...that's why I asked you.

Since you do remember, what did he state exactly, or to the best of your recollection?

Last edited: Dec 16, 2022
  2. KewlJ

KewlJ Well-Known Member

I am not going to play your games coach belly.

3. redietz

redietz Well-Known Member

You'll notice that coach studiously avoids the classic go-to for these "analyses," namely, "Well I bet that MDawg wins, so I'll bet such and such amount that he'll win for x number of sessions viewed by so and so."

First, MDawg isn't agreeing to such a thing without NDA's. Second, coach won't put up his money versus kewlJ with the caveat that multiple witnesses are present for the sessions.

So, since this is all arguing about past statements, it's a waste of space. MDawg claims he'd done things highly, highly improbable. KewlJ says he's bullshitting. Coach will argue that since it's marginally possible along the lines of a mile long asteroid striking earth in the next 10 seconds, how dare you call it bullshitting. And then, of course, a year later, MDawg claims to have gone through a somewhat more believable but winning stretch of sessions with no witnessed corroboration.

It's the same thing as if I popped on this forum and said I had won 90% of my wagers, and kewlJ said it was impossible, and coach says it's not statistically impossible, and then a year later I claim to have won 70% of my plays for the previous year with no corroboration.

It's all ho hum, passe, nonsense, with only a stark raving idiot buying the MDawg narrative.

Now, if I agreed to be monitored for the oncoming year while claiming to be able to win 70%, then we have some action. But God I ain't.

4. coach belly

Oh yes I will.

5. coach belly

This was easy to research via the WOV Suspension List.

There's no evidence that what you have written is true...of course it's no surprise that you made it up.

It's evident that Wizard's offending comment concerned the darkoz challenge.

darkoz responded, noting what the Wizard stated...nothing damning, nothing about MDawg's entire claim.

6. coach belly

Most of what you wrote is your typical martian babbling, but what do you mean that I "will argue"?

I'm objecting to tewlj's misrepresentation of conjecture as fact, in an effort to discredit another member.

He has no facts, no first-hand knowledge, so he presents things that he's made up as facts.

7. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

Hey kew, I'm not afraid of being crass!
    "Fuck your mom" :) Did she hold you by the dick on that little walk? Sure hope she saved some for baby bro!!

You're so full of shit. You spend the better part of most every day spewing made up nonsense about yourself and lie after lie about others, radiating gobs of envy and hate in the process....then you expect to be exonerated by spinning some stupid tale about walking on the Strip with mommy, being some beautiful thing at a "wonderful time of year"?

Get your hand out of you pants when you write this stuff.

8. KewlJ

KewlJ Well-Known Member

So you found the evidence that you just said does not exist. Wizard suspending himself in August 2021 for his comments about Mdawgs play.

I suspect you remember exactly what he said as well. This is just you being deceitful AGAIN!

But incase you have forgotten or didn't read it before wizard was forced to take it down by Mdawgs threatening him, Mike said that what he witnessed the day of the challenge was a short term optimal strategy, giving the best chance of winning over a very short term, like a session or day, which it did. (think progression or martingale system)

The part that was devastating to Mdawgs claims is that wizard went on to opine that such a strategy could NOT result in a long term winning strategy resulting in what Mdawg had claimed at the time Wizard posted. Remember Aug 2021 was 5 months into Mdawgs 7 month, 141 day, posts of over a million dollars won. Wizard was saying THAT couldn't be! And it is no coincidence that only 2 months later, Mdawg came up with the "about even statement", erasing 7 months and a million dollars of claims.

It was basically the same as the 60 straight blackjack win claim. Wizard and a couple other math experts saying that couldn't happen, forced Mdawg to backtrack. The only reason he didn't have to back track right there when Wizard made this statement is because Mdawg held leverage of a legal threat for violating a NDA, which I have been told privately he used.

Belly, you really are a dishonest, deceitful piece of shit with this stuff.

And Rob, just shut up. No one even cares about you or anything you say anymore. You are way past irrelevant.

9. coach belly

There's no evidence that what he wrote is or was damning...you made that up.

10. KewlJ

KewlJ Well-Known Member

There most certainly is evidence. It is just being suppress by MDawg. If he releases Shackleford from the NDA, Mike can repeat was he originally wrote.

How about that? If you wanted the truth, you would be pushing for that instead if this usual coach belly 2 step deception.

11. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

Hahaha! I'm watching coach undress you in front of those whom you need the most--a bunch of anonymous readers--and you show your level of frustration by posting "no one cares!"

What an idiot.

12. coach belly

I'm not involved in any deception.

I refer to what's posted.

You're the one who makes things up.

13. Punkcity

Punkcity Well-Known Member

CEO, manager of sublease my account name.inc
    Troll tag team one accounts head , Skipptophia.
    Same thing with singer, yet you just replied and replied and replied.

Guess you have no idea about credibility.
    How can anyone actually believe anything you claim to achieve at blackjack?
    How can anyone take you seriously?
    You now claim to “going to” make multiple accounts to troll dawg .

Mdawg , singer and coach all tag teaming you spit roast style, they live in your head , your waking moments are the same as your angst ridden sleepy time , your mind body and black soul totally dominated by the puppet masters.

For the record I don’t hate you kewlj, I love watching your life evolve into a tragedy, your car wreck life is hilarious and reminds me of the trough monster that used to go to the rave parties here in skipptophia back in the day. He used to complain about haters , he used to accuse people of being homophobic yet every Friday and Saturday night he’d be laying in the urinal (piss trough) begging to give head and be pissed on. Yes a slow moving car wreck just like you.

Just admit you love the attention, you just a bukkake boy from company B.

14. KewlJ

KewlJ Well-Known Member

Yes you are an idiot, Rob! Good that you finally recognize it.

As proof, just who in the hell do you think I "need" on this forum? You? Mdawg? Coach Belly? You 3 will never admit the truth about me, even though you all 3 know it and Mdawg even proved it.

Maybe it is redietz or MrV that I need? They already KNOW the truth. "It doesn't take much to figure out who knows what they are talking about and who is just talking" and they figured it out a long time ago. JUST as they did with you and Mdawg.

Maybe it is punkcity, who states he doesn't hate me, but then throws around multiple homophobic attacks and slurs.

I doubt anyone else is reading, so PLEASE, name just who it is that I need. While I haven't had a great year, not horrible but below my averages since I have been in Vegas (still hope to get some play in probably between Xmas and NYE), I have still made more than a million and a half dollars as an AP, most of it from blackjack and most of it in 12 years here in Vegas. I live in a half million dollar high rise condo overlooking the strip and remember that is Vegas prices where real estate is less expensive, and I am not yet 40 years old.

Contrast that to a guy living off his kids.

15. Mickey Crimm

Mickey Crimm Well-Known Member

My guess is Hyatt's Green Acres is where Rob

16. Mickey Crimm

My guess is Hyatt's Green Acres is where Rob stayed. Mitchell is t

17. Mickey Crimm

My guess is Hyatt's Green Acres is where Rob stayed at Emery. Comrade, do you remember, long before the DUB controversy, we figured out Rob was using a South Dakota address? And do you remember when we queried him about it he said it saved him about 20K a year in RV licensing fee's? Remember, this was before any of us knew anything about the double up bug.

So there you go, comrade. You and KJ have something new to investigate. Is there really that much difference in price to license an RV in Arizona than South Dakota. And how expensive of an RV would it take to require 20K+ a year in licensing fee's in Arizona?

You two Clouseau's should have lots of fun with this one.

18. redietz

redietz Well-Known Member

Ummm, I was making a straightforward statement and inquiry. I wasn't investigating anything. The house in Emery is about the same size as mine and about as rural. The difference is that mine is within a few miles of 60,000 people. I get service during bad winters, but I'm a last priority due to the location and size of the street, so after more than five inches or so, I can be marooned. I was wondering with just 500 people, how services are in Emery, because I imagine they get much more snow.

I have no idea what you're talking about with licensing and all that. You seem to confuse kewlJ with me an awful lot.

19. KewlJ

KewlJ Well-Known Member

Mickey is just being Mickey, defending his new boyfriend.

It is funny, for more than a decade it was mickey challenging Rob's ridiculous, impossible claims. And rightfully so! But now it is mickey putting down others that do the exact same thing. Also rightfully so.

Ahhh....what is the definition of hypocrisy?

20. Punkcity

Punkcity Well-Known Member

CEO, manager of sublease my account name.inc
    Troll tag team one accounts head , Skipptophia.
    Ah that’s too easy.
    One word definition
    Kewlj