1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette GOT 1200 EURO TODAY

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by Jesper Svensson, Apr 21, 2015.

1. Jesper Svensson

Jesper Svensson Member

Yes I got 1200 Euro today. Luck Yes, but also not scary money. play bold and stop (as I could lose it) Thats not "hit and run", it is" Hit and Use" the money to something else, and lose later using less in play.

I have won the car I use before, it is one of the cheap on the market 1200 dollars, Electric car with lead battery, range 80 kilometers.

I played six straight up, positive progression, was down 147 Euro before the good streak.
    Zero Wheel, rng!

I have lost and won, this time I won.

We can win, and lose as well, a negative progression demand bet ALL!, a positive lose, lose small until!!!!

2. TwoCatSam

TwoCatSam Member Founding Member

Retired
    I have only said people who say they can always sit down and win and then leave are full of it. I'm not saying there is never a time to quit. Never have; never will.

The run from hell starts with the first number/dozen/column---whatever. And you can start right there. And go straight down.

Just the BSers who state they always win makes me puke.

3. albalaha

albalaha Active Member Founding Member

player
    Winning or losing is theoretically 3% different from each other in euro roulette. A playable session may go either way, irrespective of the house edge. Never think you are destined to lose always. Similarly you can not win in all sessions.
    If someone wants to avoid house edge, simply do not gamble. lol. No pain, no gain. Good job, Jesper

4. ddarko

ddarko Member Founding Member

How did you get that 3% figure pls ?

5. albalaha

albalaha Active Member Founding Member

player
    House edge coupled with a bit of bad luck. A raw figure of how far you exactly from winning.

6. Jesper Svensson

Jesper Svensson Member

% is for flat bettors, if we use stepper progresions we win most of the time. A Heavy loss may come, we do not know when. If you do not care long in future, just play and win as long it last.