1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Poker Hellmuth Goes Off (Again)

Discussion in 'Poker Forum' started by TEACH (AlSpath), Sep 3, 2019.

1. TEACH (AlSpath)

TEACH (AlSpath) Active Member Founding Member

Poker Instructor
  2. R19

R19 Active Member 👹 Troll 👹

One of the biggest mistakes of my life is not getting in on this side. Watched enough 'top play' to see this was a monster mistake as I could have caught the initial online play booms. All Hollywood bruhs thinking they are so boss taking money from each other when so many decisions are made on 100% pure gamble and luck.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
  3. R19

Fucking A right Phil, if so many of your bruh players are so predictable and so crappy, then you should know exactly what to do. I have seen so much major poker play where you and all your other primo top player bruhs can smacked right out of tournaments in the earliest rounds, but all skill! Fucking I am the real dumb dumb for never getting in with you mates.

Many people do like and respect the Phil cat, but he still can go from 0 to massive uncalled for crybaby faster than anyone.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
  4. R19

To be fair, I hear him so 'It's so fucking predictable.' but maybe 'He is so fucking predictable.' Most times I hear him say things like the remaining cards coming out are so predictable in that they go against him.

5. Chip Magnet

Chip Magnet Active Member

I used to watch him play the high limits on Ultimate Bet, before the feds closed it. Very aggressive player. He would bet large to bluff a player off a hand, or bet large on the come, trying to catch that one card on the turn or river, to complete his ace high flush. Someone would always call him, and win.

"Of course I lied. This is poker. What do you expect"

TEACH (AlSpath) likes this.