1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Intro Hello world, I am I am Remy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Remy31, May 19, 2020.

1. Remy31

Remy31 New Member

Hello everyone, my name is Remy, I am a student and for a while I began to be curious about betting, I love everything related, I would like to dedicate myself to betting a little more, does anyone know a place where I can bet?

2. Punkcity

Punkcity Well-Known Member

CEO, manager of sublease my account name.inc
    Troll tag team one accounts head , Skipptophia.
    Yes remy you can bet in the comfort of your own place of residence, all you need is something you value be it money, cigarettes, alcohol or drugs , or even the company of you girlfriend . Then you need another person to take the opposite view on any subject you choose that will have a definitive result. Here in Australia we would (for example sake ) bet wether that tourist swimming across that muddy river full of crocodile would get taken before tourist reach the far side. Then you both agree on the wager ( bet ) here its usually a carton of beer or the sexual attention of your girlfriend. If you win you get your girlfriend back that’s a win, or maybe a loser depends on if you really like your girlfriend. If you lose the crocodile eats tourist your friend gets your girlfriend.in some cases that’s a win win situation. As sometimes that can get problematic we in Australia settle for beer bets, it has far more value and less chance of getting a sexual transmitted disease but with all the benefits of sharing the spoils, as I’m sure you will agree.
    So there that is the perfect betting situation ,no crocodile you say, no problem we even bet on two flys ( insect), birds, even ants walking across the floor . Enjoy. Cheers