1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Lottery Help me an get paid

Discussion in 'Lottery Forum | Lotto Forum' started by rahulp, May 2, 2020.

1. rahulp

rahulp New Member

Hi all I'm tracking 4 digit lotto
    Which series starts from 00 to 99
    Means winning number will be like below.
    0034,0123,:::::0966.
    1024,1187::::::1956.
    2058,:::::::::::::2976.
    3087:::::::::::::::3956.
    Like this all series have 2 digit number won upto
    9022::::::9966.

I'm not getting any software or any trick
    How to predict winning 2 digit from 00 to 99 on all lines..

Plz support me

2. Kingofchance

Kingofchance Member

I apolagized for your uncomfortableness. I didn't intend to bother anyone of you or try to advertise sth. I just wish sb can believe in me and listen to me.I have discovered a kind of approach in analyzing lotto pick three and predicting it. I sincerely hope someone can listen to me for a few senconds. I meant no harms to anyone. I am just interested in lotto pick three or five and like to analyzing the probabilites. And as I have mentioned I am not a native speaker.There is no good reason for to make all these efforts to reach here if I means harms. I do wish you can understand me and give me a chance of explain it to sb or tell sb in this post about lottery prediction and introduce me to them.
    looking forward to responding

3. Punkcity

Punkcity Well-Known Member

CEO, manager of sublease my account name.inc
    Troll tag team one accounts head , Skipptophia.
    HELL YEAH, but you are going to have to spend a little cash to get the financial reward you just email my buddy $100 usd that will free up his finances then in return he WILL bankroll you in the millions to help you get your prediction package up and running.
    Email your contact information and bank account number with the applicable authorisation to withdraw $us100 to ..

[email protected]

tell him punk gave you his email address, we go back a long way. He Will look after you so you won’t have to bother posting on forum on the interverse
    God bless