1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

TurboGenius Here we go again

Discussion in 'TurboGenius's Forum' started by TurboGenius, Nov 27, 2021.

1. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    Fine then. I'll give you a chance. Read, study, and practice the basic principles found in the Reading Randomness thread. Take at least 10 feature formation types (characteristics of randomness) found in common spin results and have your software select the best looking continuing feature found before each bet is placed and have it decide to virtual bet or attack bet the best working feature. Have your software leave telemetry for each spin showing the selection that it makes, the bet value (virtual or attack), this is done because you can include increased or decreased attacking values if you want, no progressions though, the actual number that spun, and the result as shown in a running session total. I did this already for the double dozens back when I was still into that. And I made that software available here to download. It's not perfect. But it represents concept and type as a working example.

2. gizmotron

Retired
    me too... The first two can be from the more active hotter numbers and the third number in the street can be in the cold number group. The table layout has no power to connect them. So TG has a reason to connect them or it's magical. I would love to have that explained. Why is there a connection?

The only thing I can see is sleeping streets. That happens by coincidence and makes this method Reading Randomness.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2021
    Gigi666 likes this.
  3. Shank

Shank Active Member

SIR YES SIR!

4. gizmotron

Retired
    Your going to do it? You are some kind of a masochist. Go for it. It will be great to see. The best part is not pattern and trend recognition. It's in structuring your function libraries to reuse functionality on these features to see if they are in a win streak phase or not. I recommend looking back about 7 spins. But as you will find out 3, 4, 5 etc... to 8, 9, 10 etc... looking back will very from session to session. Now if you put in a sophisticated looking back function for effectiveness states like that then you will have gone way beyond my measly effort. That would really be something. I will congratulate you no matter how deep you go. This will drive everyone nuts. Hahaha, go for it, and may success be your achievement.

5. Duurrrr

Duurrrr New Member

@TurboGenius I used your 12 horse race analogy on an even chance bet selection. Looks good so far. Thanks for the idea. Will keep playing with it.

TurboGenius likes this.
  6. Michael Bluejay

Michael Bluejay Member

Are you betting on every spin from the beginning?

If so, how do you determine what to bet on?

If not, at what point do you jump in to bet, and how do you determine what to bet on?

7. Nimo

Nimo Active Member

Like all the others that ask these questions, It's all posted in this forum. Do your own investigating. Read ALL the postings that Turbo Posts. In this case it's law of the third combined with minimal interval combined with repeaters and of course horses..

trellw24, TurboGenius and Mako like this.

8. Michael Bluejay

Michael Bluejay Member

Thanks, I'll pass. The list of TG's posts is five pages long, I'm not going to spend hours trying to hunt down what's probably not explained clearly anyway. If anyone wants to offer a coherent recipe for TG's betting strategy, I'll code it. Otherwise, I'm out.

Benas likes this.
  9. Mako

Mako Well-Known Member

Cool.

10. thereddiamanthe

thereddiamanthe Well-Known Member

apicem rapax DNME
    Minimum interval moves from 1 to 0. What is taken into the account?

11. TurboGenius

TurboGenius Well-Known Member Founding Member

Self proclaimed Theoretical Philosopher
    LOL
    That's great.
    Imagine walking into a college and saying "I want the degree now, 8 years is too long. Give it to me now or
    else I'm leaving"
    There are hundreds...no - thousands of pages I've explained things on.
    No one asked you to participate, no one asked you spend your hours on it, no one asked you to hunt anything down,
    no one asked you to code anything. "Someone hand me my degree or I'm out". That's great.
    toodles.gif

trellw24, Nathan Detroit and Mako like this.
  12. Michael Bluejay

Michael Bluejay Member

See post #167.

Or your own post #171 where you chastise me for not going on a search voyage.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2021
  13. TurboGenius

TurboGenius Well-Known Member Founding Member

Self proclaimed Theoretical Philosopher
    Winning 1 in 16 on a bet that's 1 in 37 for thousands of spins - who's got time for that ?

No one asked you to hunt down anything - you either are interested and will or you won't.
    I think you won't. You don't believe roulette can be beaten with a "system" so no point in
    wasting your time looking. It's a good way to approach things, right ?
    A) Can't be done... so B) I don't care... unless C) Someone shows it to me specifically with
    all the details. It's efficient and required no work at all.
    Please don't hunt anything down or read anything - my 40 years of work, research and testing was
    just to serve it to you on a platter - someone who doesn't even believe in the first place that it's
    possible. I won't waste time and you shouldn't waste yours.

I'm not being fair to everyone, I understand that. Some people have an ability to reject what
    they are told and keep searching for answers and some people don't have that. That's why the
    scammers that we both hate make their sales to be honest.
    Someone doesn't want to learn or isn't able to and someone says "Here, I'll make you win"
    and they pay them for that garbage. The other group of people won't even consider it's
    possible and spend their time on forums preaching that it can't be done.
    I'm not the enemy, but I will never post Step 1, Step 2, Step 3.
    I can look up at that chart (post #143) and instantly see a way to win. You look at it
    and see something else I suppose. The naysayers will see 100 reasons why it would
    never work. We can argue all day. I post results and demonstrations and try to steer
    the car in the right direction for people.... but if I don't put Step 1, Step 2, Step 3 then
    I'm the enemy somehow for some people. I'm ok with that too.
    So if you want to leave then that's your choice. Why look for something you don't believe in ?
    You wouldn't put up 30k if you thought it were possible - so there's no point in this.

14. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone Well-Known Member Lineage to Founders

Shoe Cobbler
    Does that mean that a bet was placed on each of those thousands of spins?
    Or does that mean that you bet periodically over thousands of spins?

It's obvious you won't, because then it would be very easy to prove the system won't work.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2021

15. Michael Bluejay

Michael Bluejay Member

Okay, I'm unsubscribing from this thread. If anyone has the details of TurboGenius' system and wants me to code it, contact me directly.

16. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed

Yep....this is similar to ONE of the methods I play.

Complete a Street. (and it rhymes, lol). also known as "event betting". The numbers by them selves actually mean little. The 3 for example.

Ken

17. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone Well-Known Member Lineage to Founders

Shoe Cobbler

There isn't anyone here that knows the system well enough to describe it. It's just a wild goose chase.

18. thereddiamanthe

thereddiamanthe Well-Known Member

apicem rapax DNME
    ↑
    β€œThe trick is in what one emphasizes.

We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.”
    ― Carlos Castaneda

We either make ourselves eternal champions, or we make ourselves eternal champions; the amount of work is the same.

19. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

Ditto that..

20. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

This is what Bluejay always does, he runs away. Or he'll put his hands over his ears and hum real loud so he can't hear you. Or he'll block you and ignore you. It's always his way or the highway because he's always the smartest guy in the room. Just ask him. His goal in life is to prove himself right and you wrong on every subject.

Mako likes this.