1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Craps Hey DI's, Just thought I get the ball rolling here. Getting ready for Biloxi. I actually can't...

Discussion in 'Craps Forum' started by VINYLGIRL, Feb 25, 2015.

1. VINYLGIRL

VINYLGIRL Guest

Hey DI's,
    Just thought I get the ball rolling here. Getting ready for Biloxi. I actually can't wait. The weather up here is brutal. We can't wait to get to Mississippi and enjoy some warm weather and see the Gulf and tear up some tables. icon_e_wink.gif I wanted to get some ideas on how to better prepare for our upcoming seminar. I have pulled out some of Heavy's handouts and read them again. Of course watch his video and JP's videos. I also have been practicing a little more now since the seminar is only 10 days out. We practice every day, but my practices are a lot longer. I have been using the bone tracker and tossing the dice in the bowl and tossing barrel roll. I am actually struggling with my toss, but when we do our betting strategies, we are prevailing almost every time with a profit. icon_e_surprised.gif I have been really working on my betting and working on my knowledge of the game. Also if anyone can give me some advice on table conditions and table minimums, that would be great. Thanks, Lets give them a run for their money.
    Good Luck at the tables, Vinyl
    Statistics: Posted by VINYLGIRL — Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:42 pm — Replies 5 — Views 134

Source.

2. Howard rock n roller

Howard rock n roller New Member Lineage to Founders

Hi VINYLGIRL,

It was great seeing you in Biloxi.

Howard rock n roller

3. Harley

Harley Active Member Lineage to Founders

LoL Howard ... That is not VINYLGIRL, but an impostor from Heavy's board making all these "Guest" threads to get free advertising for Heavy and posting Source Links back to Heavy's board so that they can increase hits and readership

Hint - think of yours and Frank Scoblete's favorite friend - irishSetter, Heavy's business partner, Moderator and the Craps world most famous sock puppet and imposer

4. Harley

Harley Active Member Lineage to Founders

In other words Howard, technical spamming