1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Lounge Hillary 2016

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by OneArmedBandit, Sep 1, 2016.

1. Petey Macdouche

Petey Macdouche Member

I
    interesting theories one and all Bootyrat1979....how about this one...when you blow your rent money on the 1st like usual every month, your big,black Mandingo slum lord gets to throat and assfuck you until you are paid in full.....whadya think?

Last edited: Dec 1, 2016
    gizmotron likes this.
  2. GlenBaccarat1979

GlenBaccarat1979 Active Member

You guys are really fucking gay? LOL, seriously you mother fuckers idolize those black nigger cocks, huh???

Guess you have the experience and the desire to spread yourself and accept those AIDS infested monkey cocks?

More power to you! LOL!

3. Petey Macdouche

Petey Macdouche Member

I can just hear you saying "Thank you Sir,may I have another", as your black landlord slaps you across the face with his mansteak, over and over and over again.....lolololololololol

4. GlenBaccarat1979

Niggers are barbaric and should be subjected to something like what I outlined or just put on ocean freighters and all returned to their self-admitted homeland, fucking Africa--the jungle.

I don't think the majority of the White people and as well the majority of Latin's, Asian's and European's would object one bit whatsoever in the USA to sending the niggers and their off-springs back to their beloved mother country.

Dip shit, this has nothing to do with gambling. It is a political thread, through and through, just as Gizmotron said, the leftist's will twist and turn it because they lost and like usual, avoid the topic with sheer mud slinging!

Spot on, 1,000,000%! Can't argue, that is the truth.

5. Petey Macdouche

Petey Macdouche Member

I am not a Leftist and wouldn't care one way or the other as long as they don't send the Lakers back....I agree it doesn't have anything to do with gambling, but everything to do with your preoccupation with black junk....you probably just come on here to vent after your black slumlord pats you on the head and says "My Nigga" while you are trying to get to the bottom of the tootsie roll pop ...lololololo

6. One Inch Bandit

One Inch Bandit New Member

Just admit you have a small dick and move on dude...all this "blacks" this and "blacks" that...we get it man! You have a small dick Glen, it doesn't size up against a black mans... it's okay! Not the end of the world...

gizmotron likes this.
  7. GlenBaccarat1979

The gays, the nigger lovers, the 'feel sorry for the jungle bunny', etc., crowd will always, without wavier resort to the dick/cock stuff, nothing else they can. Or yes they can, they will mud sling, like Gizmotron cited earlier.

Niggers are trash, they smell, they commit crime, their females are hairy and nappy on their legs and underarms the same as monkeys and chimpanzees, the highest majority of them are stupid--retarded-inbred-possess infectious dieses and are criminal.

No wonder they got whipped, tortured and sexually used. We gave them what they gave other people in their own country.

Everything aside. Let the southeast have its way and cleanse our country of these nigger jungle bunnies and send them back to Africa.

8. One Inch Bandit

You seem really concerned that black women arent shaving and combing their hair...at first I just thought you were queer but now I'm thinking you have a bit of jungle fever and are only put off at the thought of your fingers being tangled up in Laqueshas leg hair. :0

9. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

attorney at law (retired)
    GB197: Let me guess who you voted for in the last Presidential election.

Wow, now that Trump was elected the floodgates are open, huh?

Now it's open season on minorities?

Next time you don your white cape and pointy hat, just remember that at the end of the day we're basically all the same biological units, notwithstanding our skin color: the perceived differences are due to social/cultural/political causes, not physical ones.

Or do you believe what Jimmy the Greek said?

"The black is a better athlete to begin with because he's been bred to be that way, because of his high thighs and big thighs that goes up into his back, and they can jump higher and run faster because of their bigger thighs and he's bred to be the better athlete because this goes back all the way to the Civil War when during the slave trade … the slave owner would breed his big black to his big woman so that he could have a big black kid …"

10. One Inch Bandit

11. GlenBaccarat1979

I will admit, no problem. A few of us get together and pooled up a few hundred for a 'maid for the evening'. A local gas station worker in my buddy's locale, had this guy working there. We talked to him and seemed him and his girlfriend were working 2 jobs each with their sights on getting some kind of small business going one day. Great, no problem. More small talk led to detailed discussions amongst my buddy and the nigger.

My buddy was throwing a bachelor party for his kid and we thought of asking the nigger if his girlfriend wanted to come by and do the 'maid for an evening', serve drinks and clean up for a couple hundred bucks. Wear heels and some lingerie, all innocent, etc. She was one of those 'red boned' niggers with her hair bleached blondish. He arranged it for $150.00. She shows up and slips into the bathroom and comes out in her attire. We laid an additional $300.00 on the table and told her, down to the g string with nothing else and let us role play a bit. She immediately agreed.

The small of her back actually had hair on it, all of her thighs and top of her g string had actually hair. Her legs were all stubby. When she raised her arms you could visually see hair growth and not talking about stubble, talking about male looking body hair!

My buddy takes his girlfriend's lip stick and writes the words, "Nigger on her back" Below that he puts and arrow on her pointing to her ass and writes "Insert cocks here". On her face two arrows each side of her mouth pointing in her mouth. On her forehead he writes, "Niggers Suck". On her belly he writes, "WIC Cash" and puts another arrow right to the top of her g string.

She served us for the next couple of hours. All in good spirits and everything. But you know, it all fit like a 'tee'! One of the guys offered her an additional $100.00 if she would allow him to video her while she admitted niggers were scum, niggers were jungle bunnies and niggers should be enslaved once again as they used to be on the cotton plantations. Another guy, after drinking a bit, offered her an additional $100.00 to portray a chimpanzee while give the kid a lap dance equivalent. She was a natural, greedily accepting the money for the 'extras'! LOL, what a nigger!

12. GlenBaccarat1979

We are basically all the same, except niggers are sub human. Point blank and simply the absolute truth.

13. GlenBaccarat1979

Yes sir, one big family, please pass the bucket of KFC bro!

The best, hands down and realty @ 3:41!

14. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    I agree MrV, GB19.7 needs to hide his racist opinions on a highway billboard sign. No matter how it happened, it's a public service to see this poor soul's true nature. Imagine how far he has to go to get to any symbol of a promised land. I love the image of him blowing his rent on the first day of his Social Security check and then making an inimical arrangement that satisfies his landlord.

15. GlenBaccarat1979

Chris Rock has it correct. Watch:

16. HowMany

HowMany Active Member

If "The Flintstones" were a black family, the show would've probably been called:

"NIGGERS"

GlenBaccarat1979 likes this.
  17. GlenBaccarat1979

My final, really final this time comment! Actually it is an established fact.

If niggers were not a direct descendent of chimpanzees than why do all niggers eat and love bananas so much????

18. GlenBaccarat1979

Could your favorite mod from WoV have some nigger in it??? Possibly?

19. GlenBaccarat1979

Okay you win, Obama is and was great, LOL.

20. One Inch Bandit

IMG_1959.GIF