1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

TurboGenius Hot or Cold ? Is it really 50/50 ? - informational

Discussion in 'TurboGenius's Forum' started by TurboGenius, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Naughty but nice

Naughty but nice Well-Known Member

upload_2021-11-7_22-19-36.png

2. Platton

Platton Active Member

I'm afraid to answer you, because in response you will start scribbling countless posts again...
    But nevertheless, someone, in my opinion, asked such a question recently, but I also thought about it... If 32 appeared on the 1st spin, and by the end of the 37th spin it was not repeated anymore... and he didn't show up on spin 38 either, then is 32 cold now? :angelic:

3. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone Well-Known Member Lineage to Founders

Shoe Cobbler
    Here's a question: If the number of pockets on the wheel determines the probability of winning, and the number of pockets remains the same from one spin to the next, then why would a hot number be more or less likely to hit than a cold number?

Last edited: Nov 8, 2021
  4. thereddiamanthe

thereddiamanthe Well-Known Member

apicem rapax DNME
    Incorrect question .. list 10 answers.

5. Platton

Platton Active Member

I thought I was dumb here, but it turns out that there are even dumber ones.
    And to whom was the answer?

6. Naughty but nice

First of all, Mr Platton.

Everyone knows it’s just 1 spin every time. That’s why it’s a game of chance.

Over at Turbo’s favourite forum; I asked “define, hot number once and for all”. Riddler, Turbo made various replies. But still nothing was set in stone on how to bet the hot number/s. In fact, he still avoids certain parts of his methods. So, everyone who wants to win with repeats only gets more and more riddles.

Take the latest, betting non-hit numbers. The KTF topic is all about betting non-hit numbers. KTF shows what happens to how non-hits show, up to the 37th non-hit.

The gentleman above even supplied 10’330 live spins. It shows the average for the non-hit and their maximum. But you forget all that; knowing 14 non-hits can miss for 14 spins and 13 non-hits can take 17 spins. That’s 31 spins from the next 37 spins.

I even posted showing 9 non-hits missed for 23 spins.

As I said for get everything, for get that the non-hit average for 40 spins is 9-7-5-3=24 in 40 spins that Priyanka’s tester shows.

If you want the average for repeats its 1-3-5-7=16

So, 16+24=40

I’ll let you blunder on through the mine fields of riddles to come.

7. Naughty but nice

Platton below Dr Sir anyone's 10'330 spins 56 games.
    upload_2021-11-8_10-21-55.png

Ignatus live German spins bigger selection of games. 112
    upload_2021-11-8_10-23-37.png
    So, the bigger the spin list the better the average shows.
    If your 1st 37 had LOTT you'd be trying for the 25 non-hit on spin 38; can take 12 spins that's nearly a third of your next 37 spins done and you're in a big hole.
    What you want is it to hit the average to0 hit every time, but that don't happen

8. TwoUp

TwoUp Well-Known Member

Unknown
    Whilst 2703 spins is wrong as you already noted, the probability of getting AT LEAST 2703 wins in 100k spins is not what you calculated, it's actually 50.0350382986023% or there abouts on a European wheel.

We can choose the parameters we bet within, I could give a flying fuck about 100k spins.

136 spins is the minimum to still have a greater than 50% probability (50.2699156264890%) of 4 wins to net at least 8 units flat betting on a European wheel.

62 spins gives 50.2066059048882% probability of at least 2 wins, netting at least 10 units flat betting on a European wheel.

26 spins gives 50.9521252372018% probability of at least 1 win, netting at least 10 units flat betting on a European wheel.

So go ahead argue the math. Show your workings if you disagree, and if you can't show your calculations then your not qualified to refute the above and should really STFU.

The short game is where the house takes more than the edge due to variance but it's also where the player can also make moves without any fallacies, unless of course you're convinced no one can ever win without wobbly wheels.

Mako, TurboGenius and thereddiamanthe like this.
  9. Naughty but nice

upload_2021-11-8_17-7-10.png

Mr Platton

These 66 spins are from R-sim. Player name DavDav

The #5 is 37th spin. 15 numbers remain. At 66 how far in the hole are you?

Row 1 is the wheel layout showing the 15 remaining. How many spins does it take to hit one of the 15?

Good luck in the mine field of riddles

10. thereddiamanthe

apicem rapax DNME
    Non-other than the originator.

.. who's trying to intentionally limit your perspective with it thus setting you in the wrong course.
    Might as well put a magnet under the compass.

11. thereddiamanthe

apicem rapax DNME
    & shape your mind so that it gits his agenda of you becoming his tool ..

12. TwoUp

TwoUp Well-Known Member

Unknown
    1 player betting for 100k spins vs 100k people betting 1 spin have very different statistical characteristics. They are not the same thing.

That will be shock and you'll probably say I'm wrong of course.

TurboGenius and thereddiamanthe like this.
  13. thereddiamanthe

apicem rapax DNME

Last edited: Nov 8, 2021
  14. thereddiamanthe

apicem rapax DNME
    Now I see what you are actually asking .. the question was returned to the one posing it to answer it himself.

mr j likes this.