1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Forex How do you choose what to trade?

Discussion in 'Forex Forum' started by ohyeah, May 4, 2016.

1. ohyeah

ohyeah Guest

I'm trying to find out if people pick a single pair(s) and only trade that pair exclusively or, do you decide to trade a particular pair on a certain day, etc.

If you pick a particular pair to trade on a certain day, please give a reason or two about why or how you pick that pair to trade :cowboy:

Source.

2. tawhid

tawhid New Member

yes i am also trade 2/3 pair but i am not biased of any pair like just euro or gbp or yen because i see it is my personal experience 1 0r 2 pair move much at one time so being a trader we should catch that pair as early as possible from mn/wk/dy or 4h chart/candle/patterns then wait to trigger any pair any time but on the basis of higher time frame ..trend..price rejections..price bounce...pivot ..fibo...sep/dem what you like ...IMHO...i hope to see your post more.....

3. Taunus

Taunus New Member

which trading instrument is more comfortable for newbies in forex trading?

4. parth791

parth791 New Member

Try FreshForex, they have fast order execution and money withdrawal, the customer support is always responding properly to my questions and concerns.