1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Baccarat How does this sound to you guys?

Discussion in 'Baccarat Forum' started by brokercny, May 19, 2018.

1. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

Gambling is a recreational segment of the entertainment industry. Nobody should be in a hurry .

Relax and find yourself. In those days of Charles Guetting people were more balanced and did not require visits to a head shrink .

That`s what is wrong with today`s world hurry , hurry , hurry .

Let the " Win" braggers be happy --------------they are lying thru their teeth to keep their Ego in front of the public . They feel rotten with their real losses which they deny to themselves . Sad bunch .

Natan Detroit

2. Nathan Detroit

The Chares Guetting positive progression alone does NOT make one a winner there is much more to know and to learn .

ND

3. brokercny

brokercny Active Member

Jimske, seems to me you don’t know how to read properly. I’m in such a good place now that I’m not gonna get mad or offended by anyone. But if you want to meet up for a physical encounter, let me know because I wouldn’t mind using my skills on some lame opponent.

4. Nathan Detroit

5. Jimske

Jimske Well-Known Member Founding Member

keep in mind I'm not the one that suggested any kind of physical confrontation. But I'll be in the city early next week. I can meet you so you'll be able to kick my ass. Just let me know where and when. Thanks.

6. John Blerg

John Blerg Well-Known Member 👹 Troll 👹

Founder of CalAsia Proven Baccarat Wagering Method
    Bed Stuy? Bushwick?

7. Nathan Detroit

Central ark after mid night .

8. brokercny

brokercny Active Member

Jimske, you’re a dumb dumb. I never even mentioned anything about kicking your arse. I said I’ll use my skills on you. If you want to assume kicking ass, than so be it. Listen, you’re too ignorant for my taste anyway. Whether to be friends with or to beat up. I don’t like to take advantage of the disadvantaged. Let’s kill this conversation already. Stop trolling. Grow up and listen and understand what I have commented. Not assume or try to pick a fight you can not win in my eyes. Believe what you want and you may continue to type what you want if that’s your liking. I will not engage in this childish type of talk. Again, stop acting like an idiot.

John Blerg likes this.
  9. John Blerg

Brokercny, u put him in his place! A free ice cream if u ever get to L.A. I read about this guy on the other baccarat website forum that has a ton of baccarat stuff and he got into it with the owner or the admin doing the same stuff and he got banned, lol. I learned from your post keep it up!

10. brokercny

brokercny Active Member

John, if this is true , he should be banned but that’s not up to me. There’s always trolls and idiots on the net. I’ve accepted that a long time ago.

John Blerg likes this.
  11. John Blerg

Please back to your thread without the old timers putting in their biased two pennies!

12. John Blerg

Funny thing in my opinion. Almost all the people that constantly lose say the exact same thing which justifies their own losing tendencies after they attempted to repeatedly win. And failed.

Again what I see and what I read and this guy Jim fits right into it.

Nathan Detroit likes this.
  13. Nathan Detroit

Well stated . It is not that those cats do not know hoe t sit at a baccarat table -----------but they have no idea what to do after they sit down and blame every one but themselves for their misfortunes .

ND

Last edited: Jul 29, 2018
    mr j and John Blerg like this.
  14. Nathan Detroit

To quote ZaZa Gabor : " Dahling , if you wanna sin you first must learn how to sin ."

Ditto for gambling : " If you wanna win you first must learn how to win "

ND

15. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    So, would those skills be like sexual in nature? Because there is a guy bothering people around here that is hooked on snow-cones with foamed tops.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2018
  16. brokercny

brokercny Active Member

Giz, I actually thought someone would misconstrue that for sexual talents so that is why I added lame opponent. Giz, do you consider your sexual partners lame opponent? Lol

17. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    You are such a weenie. This is you: "But if you want to meet up for a physical encounter," and then you woose out of like you don't mean an actual fight and now you do it again. So maybe it's sex that makes you tick. Don't hide it.

18. brokercny

brokercny Active Member

Are you that naive or just plain stupid? why would i want to display such aggressiveness publicly? if anything were to happen Jimske and there were internet threats, who would in trouble with the feds? come on, this is the world of the internet and we are all being watched. if you cant read between the lines, just stay out of other's business or conversation. giz, you sound like you're in your early 20's. you have alot to learn about life. im not talking about gambling. just social behaviors.

19. John Blerg

Broker from all the rantings i read from gizzy he is at least in his 60s or 70s at the very least.

20. brokercny

brokercny Active Member

Can’t see a 60 year old using words like weenie and wussy. That’s my take.