1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Lottery How many lotto games you've joined so far?

Discussion in 'Lottery Forum | Lotto Forum' started by biene, Feb 19, 2016.

1. biene

biene New Member

I've joined a lot of lotto games online and it's been a while since the last time that I won something. That's what's good about this game. I know myself that it's for real after winning big. I really hope that I win again soon though. There are lots of lotto games out there that you can try that's why it's so fun. Right now,the jackpot on the Powerball ( US lottery ) has rolled over and now its on $189 M!!! I'm thinking of joining here next. You guys can try it too then tell me how it goes. lotto365

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2016
  2. Vilma Young

Vilma Young New Member

Thanks for sharing your nice thought.
    I am new on lotto games, that's why I join one lotto game in this time. I try to win again soon though.

3. Danielle

Danielle New Member

I've only done it once. I didn't see the big hype of it, but my boyfriend did it a lot a couple months ago. He really liked it, but then he realized that he was just wasting his money.

4. Richardo90

Richardo90 New Member

I participated in the 11 lotteries around the world. It was: Powerball, Megamillions, La Primitiva, SuperEnalotto, EuroMillions, EuroJackpot, National Lottery, New York Lotto and other