1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Craps How many times have we all heard this line of BS

Discussion in 'Craps Forum' started by superrick, May 10, 2015.

1. Harley

Harley Active Member Lineage to Founders

TSC/VDC - Congrats !! ... I appreciated the invite to join you but your playing schedule dictated by your work hours does not always match with my playing times :( a mutual friend of ours that is closer to 90 than 85 said that he witnessed many of these rolls you had and also said that Howard benefited from your good rolls ... haven't checked recently, but I wonder why Howard has not included your rolls in his trip reports on Heavy's board o_O Howard does enjoy boasting and exaggerating his trip reports according to our mutual friend

2. $nakeEye$

$nakeEye$ Active Member Founding Member

Retired
    And the ' plot ' thickens ! ;)

$...eE..$

Harley likes this.
  3. TSC

TSC Member Lineage to Founders

Level One is either Playing PassLine or Don't Pass utilizing the 1.41% HE but playing it when its at its Pinnacle to produce a winner either Pass or Dp, based off of Prior events. These events are at it Pinnacle during the 3rd Event mostly and Bonus Plays Ive added. There are 6 betting opportunities for these 6 events that happen. on only 50% of them (3) i go for only 1 net win... thats it... don't be greedy, however, the other 3 combine for 8-10 units combined. once this is accomplished, i exit Level One with 8-15 units on average. Unit Im playing is a $75 unit. So profit for the session is around $750-$1500. Then i color/count chips, expose1-3 units and drop into SR1,Sl1, SOL,SOR and go for aMega Hit throwing the bones using one of my controller tosses, Little Joe, PARR or my Patented Revised SR shot, to try and deliver the goods of Low risk, high reward TSC Super Power Press System utilizing the 6-8 HW progression i talk about here on GF and APC boards...

Level 5 Kill and Collect , i use along w/ Level One to help me get to my win goal faster.... If i can pick up 4-5 units of $75 while playing Level One, i don't have the exposure time and can look to exit/color up, but not leave and drop in for The KILL Shot before i leave and exit the session. More on this at the site TrendSetterCraps and clicking on Mentor Program. Site not fully complete as far as all the Tabs go.

Pressit, you can send me your roll data for 5 sessions 144-180 rolls each and i will analyze these and let you know how each Level performed. Its FREE. All it cost you is your time and accuracy of rolls. Many people have taken advantage and its fun to see how your sessions would have performed. Go thru contact page for this request and i will send you the format to record rolls in.

GL