1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Baccarat How many wins in a row?

Discussion in 'Baccarat Forum' started by porky, Nov 24, 2019.

1. porky

porky Active Member

I got to thinking about this the other day and wondered how many wins in a row pattern players have hit. If your not a pattern player but hit a streak how long was it.. Mine was 18 in a row using a 3 1 pattern. I hit it just right for 18 in a row without 1 loss...… Now the good part is I was way down..... I also kept thinking it was going to end..... After several hits the table was following me..... The guy next to me said he can't believe I wasn't upping my bet.....I said "watch this". Put up 2 units and lost....Cashed out at the cage a whopping 7 dollars after commission and tip...…

I have since spent that windfall.....who else has hit a streak like that.... I've tracked some I wasn't on that were not that long. Did get on a Player 17 but wasn't on it early.

GL Porky

2. dvdeg

dvdeg New Member

Horse Thief
    I’ve seen an 18 P streak... the way I play I avoid streaks, but God it was hard to not throw something on P after #10...

3. Jimske

Jimske Well-Known Member Founding Member

Streak or chop longer than 8 or so not that common. I'll usually be on them but I don't care if I am winning small units on them. I don't want to get into a mindset of "could have won" if I kept doubling or played a Fib on the 23 IAR. I'm just happy to win 12+ IAR which doesn't happen that often. Today I missed a 13 chop cause I already quit the shoe winner. If it had occurred at the beginning instead of the end I would have been on it.
    would a coulda shoulda can bring you into a bad place emotionally.

I seen a 17 P and 18 B in one shoe. Also seen 23 or 24 (forget now) P IAR. So what? Forget it, play your game, don't be influenced by stuff like that.

4. dvdeg

dvdeg New Member

Horse Thief
    I was joking... I’m the same... I never watch a shoe after I’ve left it to see how much money I’ve left on the table... “if only” ain’t money in the bank...

Last edited: Nov 26, 2019
  5. Jimske

Jimske Well-Known Member Founding Member

I do. I sit and watch. I consider it part of my discipline. Because I know it doesn't matter what happens when I am not playing. It can go either way.

dvdeg and Nathan Detroit like this.