1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Forex How to maintain discipline

Discussion in 'Forex Forum' started by john0415, Jan 10, 2019.

1. john0415

john0415 Guest

In trading,discipline is one of the key to success.
    If you stick to 2% risk rule,you rarely blow up your accounts.
    But many still just can not do this simple thing and end up blowing up.

Actually,finding edge is not so difficult.
    Even simpleset "buying assets and hold" works in the long run in so many markets,notably SP500.
    Just keep disciplined and money comes.

How do you keep disciplined?
    Talk your thought here!

Source.

2. Diego San

Diego San Member

Fruitful forex trading is tied in with creating taught trading propensities and having a trader mindset as opposed to a card shark attitude. A great many people who take part in currency trading anticipate moment rewards and fantasize getting medium-term millionaires. To make progress in forex trading, the principal legitimate advance is build up a decent trading strategy and to tail it. Forex order must be achieved by traders who have figured out how to rein in their feelings and hold them within proper limits.

3. Jenny Bane

Jenny Bane Member

There are a lot of people who make huge profit from forex market. If anyone works hard with great patience and techniques, he can make good money. I trade with [removed]. They help me to make profit from my trade. The market is very risky. So, a broker like them can also help a trader to recover loss and gain profit. Their trading style pleased me. I love them because of their strategy and features. With the help of them forex become my only profession.