1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Slots I just got back from a quick jaunt to Ilani: I brought a $300 bankroll for Meltdown.

Discussion in 'Slots Forum' started by MrV, Nov 29, 2022.

1. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

attorney at law (retired)
    A gamblin' man always gambles.

I just got back from a quick jaunt to Ilani: I brought a $300 bankroll for Meltdown.

The first one I tried, a bank of dollar machines not too far from the cashier, was a bust: minus $80.

Wandered off to play the bank of eight or so machines immediately outside the high limit room, the one with five dollar and twenty dollar machines, but all were "out of service."

Fuck me.

So I went into the "valley of death", aka the High Limit room, to play Meltdown there, mano el mano.

Up, down, some minor hits but I was down to my last forty bucks, when...

"Fuck it, I can't win big if I don't bet big."

Bet twenty bucks, hit a meltdown, single bar, single bar for a payday of about six hundred dollars.

I forgot I had ten bucks of free play: I didn't want to play it at five bucks a pop so I put it in the machine
    outside the bar with live entertainment: got a very small profit.

That's all, folks.

+$360.37 for the evening: time well spent.

Ka-ching...nice when it happens.

2. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

attorney at law (retired)
    To clarify: it was a MEGA Meltdown game, not a regular meltdown.

The Mega allows for the bonus payout.

3. Punkcity

Punkcity Well-Known Member

CEO, manager of sublease my account name.inc
    Troll tag team one accounts head , Skipptophia.
    Hopefully you donate to Black Lives Matter, apparently you proposed to others that it is the done thing from winnings, oh did you set up a new clubhouse for female black life matters or are they not worth a dam? What was the % donation by the way.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2023
  4. Gullywin

Gullywin Member

It would be great if you consider donating to Black Lives Matter. I've heard there was a suggestion about donating a portion of your winnings, and I'm curious if you also established a new clubhouse for supporting female Black lives. I'm interested in knowing the percentage of the donation as well.