1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Lottery I now say it blink dowsing...

Discussion in 'Lottery Forum | Lotto Forum' started by Coinbucket2, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Coinbucket2

Coinbucket2 New Member

Painter
    In my previous threads I said I can't tell you how I predict lottery. Well now I am going to tell since I found out it may work. So far I been getting 2 numbers out of 3 for pick 3. The method is called blink dowsing(or dowse with a pendulum) and yes it is ok to use for financial gain(if you are not hurting someone then it's ok). For dowsing you need to be relaxed and not think to much( google for more info). If you decide to use a pendulum make sure to cleanse it with white sage smoke and google "ways to cleanse and energize pendulum". Please play responsibly.

2. Coinbucket2

Coinbucket2 New Member

Painter
    As many of you read the above post, please put your experiences with dowsing the lottery. Like success stories and such.

Numbermancer likes this.
  3. Coinbucket2

Coinbucket2 New Member

Painter
    Please ignore this post.

4. Numbermancer

Numbermancer New Member

Im going to catch them on video . I picked my numbers and don't play I win 80 percent of the time but the complete opposite when I do. It's either doubles or the 10 numbers I don't have in my formula. That happened 7 - 8 times in a row.. almost every time.