1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Poker I really need to get back on Pokerstars

Discussion in 'Poker Forum' started by Juan_Nieves, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Juan_Nieves

Juan_Nieves Guest

Hey fellow poker players! I always used to play on Pokerstars. I was stupid enough to play on their room as a kid, but, honestly, it upped my game a lot. It's an extra 3 years of experience that I wouldn't have had now. Stupidly enough, when variance hit me hard, the first time, I went out of my way to insult PokerStars. I was an pretty edgy teen, being a tough guy in my mind back then and told them people commit suicide over their 'rigged shit'. Since then I learned that variance is an actual thing, and started working on my emotional state at the table.

After watching a lot of videos, doing research etc, I've finally came to the point where I'm an profitable SNG-player. I also almost always hit the bubble in big MTT's. My insulting happened 4 years ago, so I thought I'll send a really long apology for my behavior back then, told them I was being stupid and just hoped they accepted it, because it's been a long time. Didn't go as smooth, unfortunately. They claimed that I made a suicide threat, which I did not. I only told them that people commit suicide over their system. They said they are never allowing me back in, but I can't accept it. No site has as much volume as PS. I play at [URL='https://www.cardschat.com/party-poker.php']partypoker[/URL] atm, but the SNG's are really limited. I loved the 180 man SNG's, because I had my own strategy that worked enough to be profitable. The volume of the SNG's bother me as well, I make very little money now because it takes 30 min to start up a 10 man sit n go.

So, if any of you have any experience with this, please help me out. What are my options here? I could probably add a nice 150-200 euros per month to my bank account, and it would really help. I'm just lost here. I pray to God any of you have any good suggestions, and thanks in advance!:confused:

Source.

2. TEACH (AlSpath)

TEACH (AlSpath) Active Member Founding Member

Poker Instructor
    Try ACR or True, Black Chip, all the same network, not associated with Stars. gl

3. Naom1

Naom1 New Member

i love pokerstars