1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Lounge I will no longer partake in here until the Klan gets removed

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by OneArmedBandit, May 4, 2016.

1. OneArmedBandit

OneArmedBandit Active Member

Alan,Rob oh I mean "Larry" does your boss know you're using his internet for personal use? That's a misappropriation of company funds. Oh yeah I know if they called you on it, you'd say " why pick on the Jewish guy, the Catholic and Protestants over there are doing the same thing"

Sing a new song create a new thread. Why not tell me about your favorite slot machine to play or your favorite wine to drink.

2. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

attorney at law (retired)
    OAB, you've unleashed the kraken.

Larry is relentless: be interesting to see how long you hold up.

3. LarryS

LarryS Compulsive Liar Compulsive Liar

I hope he holds up as long as stanton. I dont fish, but as I watch folks do it..it seems the fun is in making the event last, and slowly reeling in the fish before the kill.

It seems I have him hooked......I just need to let the hook pull in his open mouth from side to side as I make the "reel in" last. Once hooked, even if they would like to....fish are not equipped to commit suicide.

I mean the antisemite tried to commit message board suicide by announcing he was leaving and no longer posting......but like a fish.....he wasnt equipped to do it.

he struggles like a fish, but I am in control. He is resigned to that fact. It seems he needs to be beaten down.....just like stanton.

the ignoramus first claims I post at 8 am eastern time....and now he assumes I post from work.....very sad man

Oh by the way, he posted his picks for 13 races for the Kentucky Oaks card today........a disastrous result.///I mean...real bad.

Who can he blame? I suspect alot of the horses he bet were jewish. When horses eat bagels.....they just dont run well...at least according to the antisemite's guide to horse handicapping.

4. LarryS

I will no longer partake in here until the Klan gets removed

SAYS THE CATFISH...OOPS///i mean pussyfish

5. OneArmedBandit

In typical Fiddler on the Roof fashion "Larry" makes a comment about my KY Oaks picks, which ended up not good.
    Lost a photo at 20/1 and got nosed in the last for a pick4 hit...
    Yet he fails to say that I'm 7-0 on my baseball picks...

Selective criticism which I expect from Mr Yentil.

6. LarryS

I guess there are not as many Jew baseball players as there are jew horses as far as your antisemitic view of the world goes.

typical gambler.....if only, it was so close, i shoudda, it coulda, blah blah blah
    and this is the guy that wanted to challenge me to a horse racing picking contest.......bwahhhhhhh

i will have to wake up at 5 am to post according to pussyfish

I should go to sleep now

and remember your words

I will no longer partake in here until the Klan gets removed

7. OneArmedBandit

The Grand Wizard is now stuck on the word Jew.... It's better than the N word

If you had balls you'd have taken me up on that contest, I've posted my picks for Derby Day already...

Hey I'm not crying one bit, tomorrow is a new day..... I don't cry over a few pennies lost, unlike you

Now hurry home it's almost sundown on the West Coast, grab the left over bagels from the store, use a coupon for cream cheese and lox.... Then go "slip" on a water spill, call your lawyer who's on speed dial ...

8. appistappis

appistappis Member

you really should join the patrick board....they just miss a lot

9. appistappis

appistappis Member

good news OAB....I had a choice of buying made in israel or made in morocco tangarines and went with the morroccans

10. LarryS

you are obviously a tangerine bigot