1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette In search for a programmer/computer geek for my working roulette system.

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by Mitchell Feigenbaum, Nov 14, 2020.

1. Mitchell Feigenbaum

Mitchell Feigenbaum New Member

Hello everybody,

Short Introduction
    I've been working on a profitable long term roulette system for the past 7 years. I even gave up my economics study for this. After researching a dozen scientific papers and reading a lot of books I was able to design a profitable roulette system. I have put alot of work in it, so obsessive you won't even understand. I don't use mathmatics because that has nothing to do with roulette. I use physics and to be specific, I use the chaos theory and it's attractors for predicting certain events. Let's put it this way: I can NOT predict any number or color but my system can predict certain events to happen within a certain time frame. With this knowledge and the use of multiple online tables and low stakes I have created a very solid system. It is not a get rich quick sceme and I don't want sell anything here. I'ts a very slow progress and I work 8 hours a day earning €1200,-. You need discipline and control.

My Question
    Because I need to scan for certain events on multiple tables I am looking for someone who can create a program wich can read the last outcomes of the roulette tables in the beginning menu. I'm talking about the overview were you can select all the different tables, Auto-roulette , immersive roulette, spanish roulette, etc. Playing with evolution gaming btw. It would be nice if this program can read the last outcomes AND can make statistics . When certain outcomes with a certain statistics at a table are met I want to get a signal from the program so I can bet. So there has to be a possibility to adjust this program to my preferences. I will pay you big if someone is able to do this!

Please Don't Respond
    I'm not looking for comments like: I'ts impossible or you are a scammer. I'm earning big money with my system so I won't sell anything. If you want to work together with me it is possible but you have to live in Europe and I want to meet you face to face. If you meet my requirements I can provide withdrawals and bank statements from MONTHS. You will be my partner and have to pay provision over your winnings, so still you do not have to pay me anything upfront. But that's not the main thing here. I'm looking for a computer geek who can make this program for me.

Thanks in advance,
    Feigenbaum.

P.S. don't mind my English I'm not a native speaker.

2. Tomislav

Tomislav New Member

Im interested.Send me your email or skype.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2020
  3. Damien

Damien Member

• Violation of Rule #7: No Off-topic Posting
    You fancy a sausage bro

I r can build a hi tech machine to gambles

Burp

I will set the transporter on my dot matrix to 12 o'clock, to prove my competency.

Swing me the sealed scrolls

And will take it from there

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2020
  4. Mitchell Feigenbaum

Mitchell Feigenbaum New Member

Can't understand a word of what you just said. You should leave gambling forums alone when drinking.

5. SERGIO

SERGIO Active Member

• Violation of Rule #4: No Posting of Contact Details
    I can help you with what you need!
    my email is: [removed]
    I have to put it like this because it is not allowed to put the mail.
    you can get in touch whenever you want.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2020
  6. 6th-sense

6th-sense Active Member

Only a few people can do that on the forums .ask Herby he I think is now capable of doing JavaScript bots and collecting data from many tables at the same time ..He’s on this and roulette forum cc..

7. 6th-sense

6th-sense Active Member

Maybe even AYK himself could help whom did the Ayk tracker ..
    He’s also on the other forum and is a JavaScript expert ..

8. SERGIO

SERGIO Active Member

As I told you in the previous message that they have put it in white as a violation.
    I can get you to do any type of program with bots included.
    I am from Spain and for me there is no problem in seeing us in person.
    In the previous message you have my email, you just have to pretend to copy the message where it is blank and you will see my email.

Cheers

9. SERGIO

SERGIO Active Member

sll89