1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Forex Inspiration towards a more objective focused trading career

Discussion in 'Forex Forum' started by Dorobantu, May 4, 2015.

1. Dorobantu

Dorobantu Guest

Hello,

The death of traditional broker executed orders was marked by the evolution of business-communication through the internet by the middle class using the aformenetioned to facilitate order execution. Since then, marketers have constantly tried to sell "systems" or sets of rules that would supposedly make your trading profitable through pre-thought alghoritmic-like decision making (what most of the lower class aspires to "a get rich quick scheme"). Thus said, I will not reply to any "system" related replies because I have found that there is no system, and believing the oppposite is getting in the way of improving the fundamental skills of a good trader.

In my 5 years of hovering this forum, I rarely encountered ideas which had value and found myself at a dead end due to the questions which arose while trading:

1. What is this market composed of? Who is actually trading on marging with high volumes and how do they manage to execute their trades and fill them in the marketplace?
    2. Why are we refering to charts that differ from broker to broker and we can't actually get a good idea of what the past price movement looked like?
    3. Why are we implying the existence of four hour charts? My 4 hour bar in GMT+2 will lag behind the 4 hour bar of an Italian trader which is GMT+1 and the charts will look completely different.
    4. Why are people biased on either technical/fundamental factors when they obviously both matter to other people and it is obvious that they both have to be taken into consideration when making a decision?

I have lost the will to continue trading due to common traders' flaws in my trading behaviour (lack of discipline, inability to control emotions and lack of a good perception of the marketplace). I hope to find on FF at least an english speaking person which is objective and conscious that they're flawed and trying to improve, open to constructive criticism and eager for a conversation of quality. The persons in my life are unable to have a constructive conversation about trading and they often regard it as gambling, I hope to find one or more good friends on this forum.

I will start simple and straightforward:

Currently trading ultra micro account (500¢ to 900¢ but through very high risk in 2 months)
    I'm selling highs and buying lows consolidated levels on EUR/USD with regard to 1H - 1D - 1W - 1M levels and obviously fundamental news.
    I'm generally waiting a long time for a trade while I constantly read the news and try to get a good feel of what the market thinks.
    I will start a 500$ account the next week and all my trading related screenshots are going to be containing my balance and my results will always be made public regardless of the psychological shame the loss incurred brought on to me.

My current position: soldy e/u rally into weekly consolidated level (yellow) because of weak production numbers from US, expecting it to reach lower consolidation of monthly level (pink) to jump back into an uptrend and breach higher into the weekly consolidation

Attachment 1666839

Attached Thumbnails
    Attached Image (click to enlarge)
    attachment.png

Source.