1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Is anyone beating this game consistently?

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by Rinad, Sep 29, 2021.

1. Bombus

Bombus Well-Known Member

He sure is. He'll probably chime in here soon enough, or he might wait for you to start your own thread on trends & patterns.

beachedwhale likes this.
  2. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

Why would Snowman be interested in patterns. I thought he did visual ballistics. He doesn't do that anymore?

Last edited: Nov 13, 2021
    beachedwhale likes this.
  3. Bombus

Bombus Well-Known Member

He does bias spotting. His only interest in patterns would be to discredit it, and have a laugh along the way.

beachedwhale likes this.
  4. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone Well-Known Member Lineage to Founders

Shoe Cobbler
    VB and Bias. And yes, I think patterns are silly.

beachedwhale and gizmotron like this.
  5. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

I don't know about silly, but they are things that some people exploit. Sometimes with success. I have found that some people can't even see the patterns which I find interesting. Over the years I've come across people who even if you show them they don't see them. I don't play patterns it's too tedious but I do take advantage of them sometimes if I happen to see them. They're too good to pass up. If you follow them till the end you can only lose once and you might make a few units. Basing your whole play on it you're in for a bumpy ride. Just tonight on the Evolution Gaming
    wheel I caught the tail end of an event I don't see often enough. One of the even chances was nothing butt groups of threes and fours and fives for like 35 spins. You know, three in a row then four in a row then five in a row with no singles at all. I thought, chop coming, because that sometimes happens at the end of an event like this. Sure enough it went into a chop that lasted 18 spins. I call it a correction, it was making up for missing all those single events. but corrections don't usually come that quickly but sometimes they do. So I rode it to the end. Fun stuff, and I only lost once. But you can't make a system out of this because it's to undependable. You'll waste way too much time. There are much better events to be exploited that happen far more frequently.

beachedwhale likes this.
  6. Bombus

Bombus Well-Known Member

chop chop.gif

beachedwhale and gizmotron like this.
  7. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    Oh really. You politely came here and told people I was a scammer and that what I was selling was worthless and how you know because you said I stole it from you. You went on to say that if you share anything I will steal that from you too and sell it. It's a personal attack. You even said that I would dread the day that you return.

It's not that Spike. It's that you love to fuck with people's heads and dominate as many threads as you can. Your entire life's work is to tease and ridicule. You have not changed a single thing from the past to now. I wouldn't piss on you if you caught on fire. But I can do something about this. I can go off anywhere I want to and forget that you exist. But you must stay here and become the fantastic asshole that you have always been. Just for the record. I don't think you care about anything when you ask questions. You are just setting people up so that you can mow them down. That's what you are going to do here. You will become the narcissistic prick that you have always been and make this place suck until those that stay make you look like the pile of excrement that you really are. Just how many decades will people fall for your secret Roulette "educated guessing" BS? Man you are stuck with you. I wonder why you left WOV? You came here to be the jackass that you are. Why did you do that?

beachedwhale likes this.

8. gizmotron

Retired
    I can't wait for Spike to list his characteristics of trends and patterns. They are a secret you know. He will try to re package singles on the weak side. You watch. He does this shit just to be amused.

beachedwhale likes this.
  9. gizmotron

Retired
    Oh, that last revaluation of a swarm of missing or absence of singles is often followed by a STREAK of chop. Even Snowman knows that this is bullshit fallacy. And I will tell you why. It's often followed by whatever comes next. You know? Like any randomness characteristic that takes a shape or form, including chaos. And you can use chaos as a trend too. In fact you can use the absence of form as long as it continues. You can exploit any condition that continues. Now Spike will say that this is BS. But then he will go right ahead and say later that he uses it. He's here to fuck with anyone that will engage him. You want to know how I know. Show me his sycophants. Where are the people hanging on his every word waiting for that banana on a string? They are all in his mind. LOL

beachedwhale likes this.
  10. Mako

Mako Well-Known Member

Someone was stupid enough to let Caleb be a mod on a board?? lol, wow, like letting your dog play with a loaded AR-15...

beachedwhale likes this.
  11. gizmotron

Retired
    Hey smart guy. That has already been covered deeply and with visual examples for anyone to see for free. It's called "the absence of singles." Now fuck that up and make yourself look good in the mirror. You are so late to the party. Course you know that because you stole that from me. You are as predictable as singles on the weak side. That's right. I just bated you to pounce on this. That's your button dick weed. You can't stop yourself. That's a trend that continues forever. LOL

beachedwhale likes this.
  12. gizmotron

Retired
    Yep, He personally destroyed Gambler's Glen.

beachedwhale likes this.
  13. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

Duh. Of course it's a fallacy, that's why it cannot be used with any reliability. But often large groupings of nothing but multiples in a row are followed by a chop. And just as often they're not. Very unreliable like most everything else in roulette. But when you see it it's worth waiting to see if there is a chop. This time there was. So what. If there wasn't you dig into your arsenal of events to look for and find something else to bet on. This is why experience with outcomes is so important. You cannot make educated guesses without it. I made an educated guess about this event and was correct. But I don't play this way anymore, takes too much time, and it's too boring.

beachedwhale likes this.
  14. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

Yawn. Nothing here worth even responding to.

beachedwhale likes this.

15. gizmotron

Retired
    Who gives a fuck Spike? After anything that is happening anything else is going to happen. Now the implication. Spike will not be able to admit to this but he hopes to get in on a STREAK of chop early. I love that video animated gif or whatever it was "common Chop Chop!" So good of you to tell us how things work.

beachedwhale likes this.
  16. gizmotron

Retired
    That's because it clearly shows you to be a horse's ass.

Oh, and thank you for that because people are going to read it now.

beachedwhale likes this.
  17. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone Well-Known Member Lineage to Founders

Shoe Cobbler
    Gizmo,

Why are you so jealous of Spike?

beachedwhale likes this.
  18. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

Weak-side, strong side, talk about fantasies. Once again, these are independent random outcomes. Think about those two words, independent and random. Independent means not connected to other events. Random means not connected to other events. If you are seeing a connection you have to realize it's in your head and it's not really happening. You are seeing a strong or weak side because you want to see it and not because it's really there. Independent random events are not connected to each other and therefore have no characteristics other than the ones you invent for them. If you lose sight of this you are in deep trouble because then you will think the outcomes are doing something they are not doing. Last night when I saw the sequence of events I never for one second thought, this will be followed by a chop! I thought sometimes these independent events are followed by a chop and sometimes they are not. It's worth waiting to see what happens. If there had been no chop it would have meant nothing to me because this is roulette and anything can happen. Reading random is just that, eating the random events and not thinking anything else but random is going on. It is impossible for random events to have a strong side or a weak side. They are always neutral. How could it be otherwise.

beachedwhale likes this.
  19. gizmotron

Retired
    It's not jealousy. He's come here, read about two or three pages, and told people that it's worthless. He then sets out to tell people that he uses trends sometimes but now he has a new secret. Don't you get it yet? Knowledge about using trends and patterns has been done to death here. Knowledge about conditional awareness of the effectiveness of using trends or patterns temporarily has also been done to death here. These are dead topics. His goal is to kill off the use of trends and patterns in the Reading Randomness thread and to convince people that he now plays with a new secret method that he will never share. He had to come up with something new so he could play his real game. That game is sucker the readers. And he's going to keep playing it as long as there are suckers. So who is jealous? I'm done with the thread. It speaks for itself. It won't go anywhere if Spike trashes it. But someday people are going to see Spike for what he really is. and I'm going to go on insulting him as a liar and a fraud. Or I'll just go silent and watch how fast he turns into an ass kisser to get on other's good sides. This guy's tricks are a know commodity.

beachedwhale likes this.
  20. gizmotron

Retired
    See what I mean. He's gaslighting and stinks too.

beachedwhale likes this.