1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Baccarat Is Baccarat Forum Dying?

Discussion in 'Baccarat Forum' started by judge, Jun 22, 2022.

1. Rinad

Rinad Active Member

I am at the stage when I know that each one of us needs to take a very close look at himself.
    what make a golfer a "good golfer", a "pro" ? what make a cook a "great Chef", what is it that you,who are reading this , makes you very good at what you are doing ?
    lets forget, about systems, triggers, ect.....betting......
    "POWER IS IN THE DETAILS". Period ! the best at what they are doing know this. it is a invisible thing that cant be transfer or even taught in a fast way. sure one can have talent, and that is helpful.
    but as simple as baccarat looks like, it is no different as looking at someone hit a golf ball to the naked eye.
    yet, in a microscopic world someone apply something that is hard to figure, or anyone would do it.
    so I believe baccarat or flipping a coin and winning can become somewhat of a Art form, but we must look much deeper then traditional ways of playing. what can possibly be the details missing that can turn a amateur into a pro ?
    it is no different then ANYTHING ELSE IN LIFE. thinking outside the box is nothing more then searching, and searching........
    whatever makes you good or better then someone else at what you are doing is some very small microscopic details that you may give importance to while others dont. and then when you add them ALL together , you have a beautiful edge at something that nobody else has.
    Cheers,