1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Is this unbeatable system?

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by Vladan Panic, May 22, 2024.

1. Vladan Panic

Vladan Panic New Member

Hi,
    How many of you use statistics in your betting decision?
    My system of playing is based on statistics and probability and works just perfectly. Let me explain how I do it.
    Every group of numbers has its probability based on how many numbers are there in a group. Let's take a dozen as an example. 12 numbers out of 37/38, so the probability is 32.43% roughly. Based on this probability expected appearance step is 3, or simply we expect a dozen to appear every third time. In real life, this is not the case, and we witness a lot of streaks with no appearances or with very high appearances. But at the end of the day dozen has its percentage somewhere around expected and the mean value of all appearances will be somewhere around 3. So this is my weapon, as I know that in the long run, I will have a mean value of ~3. Therefore I wait for a big losing streak, or 2 big streaks in a row, or 2 out of 3 streaks to be big and then I hit, as I know that incoming appearances will be around or below 3, to equalize statistics and mathematical expectation.
    Look at the example I attached, a dozen 2 in the beginning had some bad variances but after that didn't cross step 4 for the next 20 appearances.
    Dozen is just an example, this system can be applied to any group of numbers, either on the board or on the wheel. Wait for a losing streak, and when it ENDS, then play it. Never play numbers on the losing streak, thinking it will appear now. No, they won't.

Attached Files: