1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Forex Is trading not considered a job?

Discussion in 'Forex Forum' started by emanco, Mar 11, 2015.

1. emanco

emanco Guest

A few days ago a girl bashed me for the time I'm wasting on trading. She said it's not a real job and I'm just a dreamer. She's a salesgirl in a mall and claims to be more important than me since I do my main job also sitting in front of a computer. I should get a real job and work my ass like she does. I didn't tell her how much I earn though. :)

I kept being calm and grinned because she's quite the opposite of me. I'm fit and workout and usually very calm. She's chubby and always angry. But it made me think how average people sees trading nowadays. Why that bad reputation? Why is trading not considered a job?

Source.

2. Diego San

Diego San Member

National banks are likely one of the most volatile hotspots for fundamental trading. The rundown of moves they can make is huge; they can raise interest rates, lower them even into a negative area, keep them the equivalent, recommend their position will change soon, present non-conventional arrangements, mediate for themselves or others, or even revalue their currency. Fundamental analysis of national banks is frequently a procedure of poring through explanations and addresses by national brokers along with endeavoring to think like them to predict their best course of action.