1. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  3. Join our $5,000 Cash Giveaway!

Win Cash by Posting and Inviting New Members!

Craps Just bought WinCraps Classic - Nice - Awesome-Fun!

Discussion in 'Craps Forum' started by TG Parker, Dec 8, 2016.

1. TG Parker

TG Parker New Member

Just bought WinCraps Classic, and I've been evaluating the various betting scripts etc...

Yep... it looks like all computerized betting systems on the WinCraps website work for a while and then eventually crash and burn due to a variety of reasons...

Still it's interesting and for the moment I'm using WinCraps as a useful learning tool.

I'm very interested in connecting with anyone else who's familiar with creating and programming the WinCraps betting scripts.

In another life I was in IT and programming is not totally alien to me. I'm a fairly good "kludger" and "tweaker", however I still need a few pointers and help with WinCraps to help me get started...

Even though I'm sem-retired, I am fairly familiar in general principle with how WinCraps works. I'm definitely interested in linking up with other WinCrap users, tweakers, programmers, and kludgers... to help me over the learning curve..

Also when I'm finally over the learning curve, and able to write my own code, I'll be more than happy to help others...

Who out there is a fairly good WinCraps betting script programmer?

Please send me a brief note or PM...

Thanks!

TG

Last edited: Dec 8, 2016