1. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  3. Join our $5,000 Cash Giveaway!

Win Cash by Posting and Inviting New Members!

Keno KENO COMPUTERIZED DRAWS

Discussion in 'Keno Forum' started by petespin, Jan 18, 2016.

1. petespin

petespin Member

anyone notice what i ve notice that the software avoid 'your numbers ' and this is happened the most of the time , how can u overcome this phenomenon, i see guys bet on many combos and win sometimes, as all the others lose,playing just one combo...

2. Vilma Young

Vilma Young New Member

I also notice this. I have also a same question "how can u overcome this phenomenon".

3. petespin

petespin Member

iam afraid u cant ,simply u cant beat a giant software that is made up to beat u ! just betting onto many cmbos increase your chances to win from 10% to 15%!!!

4. RS

RS Member

Wait wut?

5. petespin

petespin Member

mechanical draws differ so much than computerized to the point that computerized are not random at all , i d say well controlled , all people complaint that that machine avoid their numbers ...

6. RS

RS Member

Is this similar to how in BJ the dealer "always has a face card showing"?

I'm not sure what kind of Keno games you're playing.....but I've played a good amount of Keno (video keno), and based on my results, the machine isn't "avoiding" my numbers.

7. petespin

petespin Member

iam talking about live keno, not video keno, which is a slot machine in fact ,and its working with rng

8. RS

RS Member

So when you wrote this:
    You meant "mechanical are not random at all...." ? I don't know wtf you're even trying to say, honestly.

9. petespin

petespin Member

i meant computerized are not random , mechanical are trully random , just like roulette wheels .....

10. RS

RS Member

So you're saying video keno is NOT random?

11. petespin

petespin Member

well , there are some points to distinguish here, first, video keno acts like slot machine ,meaning its programm runs by random number generator[RNG] , second, live keno [ i think worldwide but at least in my country] ,its a giant software and sends the results from a central server[ possible multiply ] and the software in fact 'scanning'[ NOT RANDOM] and return the least amount depending of how much people wager [ not always but most of the time] ,third everybody knows what mechanical draws are .ex. roulette wheels, lotto , pick3, etc these are true numbers generators, i hope make things clear now

12. RS

RS Member

That's interesting. I never knew that about live keno. Where can I read up on this?

13. petespin

petespin Member

supposed that all these infos are well kept secrets , u can compare this with vlts that have predetermined odds, ,if u only think tha keno has 80 numbers, u can imagine how hard is to win in this game .