1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Keno KENO COMPUTERIZED DRAWS

Discussion in 'Keno Forum' started by petespin, Jan 18, 2016.

1. anadya

anadya New Member

hi smart math apps please read the patent. it tells you the computer keeps a memory even shows you a picture.

here is the link

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20040106445

take a read and you see in the picture it has a memory. this was not the case back in the 1990s

what is your strategy please. how do i get four out of seven correct

thanks

2. SmartMathApps

SmartMathApps New Member

Hi anadya, thanks for the link.
    Looks like I have a lot to read to fully understand what you are saying, but I will.

My strategy with 7 selected and playing 4-spots is not to play all possible 4 out of 7 combinations, because there are a lot of them (35, to be precise), and it is expensive to play all of these for many draws.
    Instead I will only play 7 of those, but cleverly selected, so that when I get 5 out of the original 7 numbers, I will have SURELY a 4/4 winning ticket.

E.g. let's say I select the numbers 1-2-3-4-5-6-7.
    I will only play these tickets:
    Ticket 1: 1-2-3-4
    Ticket 2: 1-2-5-6
    Ticket 3: 1-3-5-7
    Ticket 4: 1-4-6-7
    Ticket 5: 2-3-6-7
    Ticket 6: 2-4-5-7
    Ticket 7: 3-4-5-6

When I hit 5/7 of the original numbers, one of the 7 tickets is winning 100%.
    With 6/7 more tickets are 4/4 winners, of course, and with 7/7 all of them win.
    With 4/7 there is still a 20% chance that one of the tickets is a 4/4 winner.

I have created an android app for this system that produces the tickets with any selection and any system.
    (E.g. one might select 10 numbers and play 7-spot tickets, another may only select 6 and play 3-spots or 4-spots).

If this playing style interests you, you can find the app in Play Store (I am not allowed to post a link here).

This system has the drawback that you must fill several tickets, and needs time to work, but it provides more frequent payback and reduced overall variance of the player's profitability.

3. anadya

anadya New Member

dear smart math apps what is the name of your app i will look for it in the apple store

lastly has anybody studied all or nothing the massachusetts lottery computerized game. it is a small keno type of game

how to win the jackpot

thank you. ana dya

4. SmartMathApps

SmartMathApps New Member

Hi anadya.

The app is not available for iOS, it's only for android, so you won't find it in the apple store.

If you happen to have an android device, you can search for KENO 100% in Google Play (or Play Store).

5. olga909

olga909 New Member

Did somebody try YesPlay site to play Keno?